Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already hated you.

Comment

So this means you will quit posting here and go to bfc where you belong?
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I cant leave yet not until I get rid of the E30 parts hahaha all I have is IS rear spoiler and R12 substitute recharge kit then i'll leave wink wink

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
          Yeah thats the only regret I'm having now in the E36. Like I cant even burn out WTF!???
          :wgaf:
          Since when is owning a BMW about doing burn outs and beating Hondas in a straight line? If that's what your into buy a mustang or GTO. The reason I own a BMW and especially a 318is is because of the handling and the ability to handle it easily at its limit. You should buy a car that matches your driving ability. Unless you have extensive track experience, you probably don't need anything more powerful than a stock M42 or M20 engine.
          sigpic

Comment

I had to see what this car was capable of. I mean I like to have fun sometimes and open the car up it just so happen that I heard a civic floor it so I tried to catch up to it. Other then that I baby the car and just drive it from school, and run around town.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
              O that was my lil rant about the E36 since the thread is for this car sorry if you got confused.
              Ah gotcha! How about some interior pics? I do approve of e36s though. Well, some at least. And at least it's a coupe.
              M Coupe

Comment

uber gay and yeah you deserve the hate.
                '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                '91 SpecE30 #523
                '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                  I already hated you.
                  A classic Danny response lol.
                  M Coupe

Comment

whatever makes you happy dude. my kid brother drives an e36, he likes it. I've driven it and it's a fun car.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate to say it, but if you think the little upkeep was a pain on the e30, you are in for a world of hurt. E36 FTL!

Comment

Might as well remove the interior now cause it is going to be embarrassing when the door panels fall off in front of chicks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                          Might as well remove the interior now cause it is going to be embarrassing when the door panels fall off in front of chicks.
                          You don't even know how many of these cars come by my Brother's upholstery shop, just for that repair...........very embarrassing.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Considering you made money you can still make amends, sell the E36 for 2500, then buy a nice E30.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                              Considering you made money you can still make amends, sell the E36 for 2500, then buy a nice E30.
                              Or better yet, buy your old E30 back.

Comment

whats with the roof on the e36 is it dented in or is that just me?

1990 Schwarz 325i - Parted out
                                1990 Schwarz 325i - Totalled
                                1990 Calypsorot 325i - Sold
                                1989 Schawarz 325i- Current

Comment

Working...
                                X