Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay you own an e36. leave.
    Originally posted by Lof8
    4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
    therefore, their value is much greater.
    Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Does this guy remind anyone else of bimmer_e30?

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

So this e36 has all of it's maint. and old suspension etc all sorted out? If not, then what was the point if it will need even more crap vs. e30 maint.

Man those early e36s look like crap with unpainted sides/bumper covers... :(
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post
          Does this guy remind anyone else of bimmer_e30?

hahah fuck you bitch.

at least when i sold my e30..i jumped into a 328is...it was quick but no fun to drive.

also o.p you will regret it, i had an E36 for 2 weeks and sold it lol and was the a 328is.

E30 where it is. :wgaf:
          Originally posted by e30e
          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

I hate bimmer_e30 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
              I hate bimmer_e30 too.
              i hate you too.:up:
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Lol yeah definitely a bad call... FyourL.
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

A nice cold round of haterade for all r3v D's courtesy of Danny. Drink up, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                    So this e36 has all of it's maint. and old suspension etc all sorted out? If not, then what was the point if it will need even more crap vs. e30 maint.

Man those early e36s look like crap with unpainted sides/bumper covers...

Yeah everything is done, fresh rebuild, new clutch, new koni's. Also it has the maintenance records from 1993 till today along with the window sticker. I bought this car just for profit I will get into another E30 again. But I want a cab or a manual IX. Also the old E30 had lots of issues to fix and I dont have a job to fix it yet. I bought this E36 so it will last me until my next job interview. Its reliable and the car is smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                      Might as well remove the interior now cause it is going to be embarrassing when the door panels fall off in front of chicks.
                      LOL yeah I'm trying to find a set of decent panels as we speak haha

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                      Considering you made money you can still make amends, sell the E36 for 2500, then buy a nice E30.

You read my mind. Just got to wait to see how my interview goes next month.

Comment

This should have been the title of your first post on r3v.

Comment

Well I mean if it was a late model or something better I guess it would be better. Still though a horribly beat up e30 isn't that great nor is an old E36.

I like having an option. Have both :)

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
                            IDK I raced favio with 2 extra passenger and beat him, I also raced a 325i and won by like a car and a half. The M42 was pretty stock mainly just a cone filter.

But I was going to opt for the 325 but the guy didnt want to sell it for the price I was offering. I also had a 1989 325ix lined up for 800 but the guy gave me his phone number a day late and I needed a car the same day. The E30 had more problems then I would like to spend on it. I only bought the E30 for 300 dollar+ a Iphone and sold it for 2100 then picked up this E36 for 1500 and still have cash left for bills and what not.
                            b-itch you beat me by a friggin foot or so when we finally got to like 110 mph, off the line i beat you every single time, even with a 2.93 diff. and i drift circles around you btw with a chipped eta,

ETA POWERRR:bow:, gay, waiting patiently on lennons build, hopefully he doesnt forget i want the head and sells it to someone else. so i cant do my 2.7i

Comment

LOL a win is a win favio hahaha but u got to admit that the M42 in the E30 was pretty quick for being a "m42". But u did get me off the dig though

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                                I hate bimmer_e30 too.
                                thisssssssssss
                                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                                X