I'm no photographer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    I have a deluxe OBC if you're interested. No harness or anything for it tho, just the unit itself.

What, the cluster? It's from a super-eta, but I did just buy the batteries new. They just got here today.
    Nah I meant the batteries, just curious how much they cost. I have a spare cluster with what seem to be new batteries.
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
      Nah I meant the batteries, just curious how much they cost. I have a spare cluster with what seem to be new batteries.
      They were $26 shipped from RadioShack.com. It was the only place I could find them without having to buy a dozen of them or $35 worth of them.

Comment

loving the red in the engine bay.
        sigpic

Comment

They were $26 shipped from RadioShack.com. It was the only place I could find them without having to buy a dozen of them or $35 worth of them.
          Thanks man :)
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

[QUOTE=Janderson;1902156]I don't have a crazy sound system, nor do I care to have one.

QUOTE]

awesome! Im with you on that!

Comment

Good to know! Car audio means almost dick to me. I just want to be able to listen to the songs I want and have them sound somewhat decent at a somewhat loud level. I just don't care any further beyond that.

Comment

same here broski, it just doesnt add up in a e30.

Comment

Good to know! Car audio means almost dick to me. I just want to be able to listen to the songs I want and have them sound somewhat decent at a somewhat loud level. I just don't care any further beyond that.
                  That's odd considering your history with home audio

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Not really. I appreciate quality audio, just not in my car. Music in the car is background noise for me, unless it's a song or a band I really like, and want to hear at that time. Music for the most part distracts me while I'm driving, I like to listen to the sound of my engine, and what's going on around me.

And it's just not important to me. I would rather spend the money I would spend on a deck, speakers, amps, and a sub on performance and maintenance parts for the car. My car is built to be quick, handle well, and to run/drive as good as possible, while also looking the part. Car audio is just not included in that list.

Comment

Working...
                    X