Cabrio rescue unit. (mtechII inside)
Collapse
X
-
Great find. Have you decided yet how much you are selling it for yet?Leave a comment:
-
As much as Id like to horde my e30s, I cant justify keeping all 3. As much as Ive been wanting an MT2, this will prolly be the one to go. My glacier is near mint and I have really fallen for it, even though I get more compliments on the MT2...before the update!
We'll see. Im sure once I get the new leathers, mats, and the dash worked out, its gonna be hard to let go. I have a nutty plan of selling the coupe and the MT2 to get a ZHP sedan.
Leave a comment:
-
It is great work though!! You are doing great things to that cabby. I give you my internet high five! *high5* looks like a lot of fun restoring it. What are your plans on it? Keep or Sell?Leave a comment:
-
Thanks
Ive gotta put it on Euwerks next. Thanks.
Same here. I know your on the hunt. GL to you though.Leave a comment:
-
I had no idea you had this... must have missed the thread the first time around. Thats awesome man... good score and good work on it so far!Leave a comment:
-
First update!
Well my MtechII wrapped cabrio project/flip is making some headway. (Yes, it is for sale BTW) Its the little things that make the difference.
It took some time, but I got the power top to work. :p It still needs some adjustment but this was a big deal for me.
Redid all the black trim.



and clean inside all the grooves. I have the fogs but not installed yet.

Interior was as nasty, if not worse off that my glacier cabrio. This eraser works excellent!


And while I was in the area, I cleaned all the nooks and crannys.

Next was a fix for the holes that were left from the spoiler. I got really lucky in finding a AWII lid. It was in sad shape but it was straight.

A test of polishing and it was going to be perfect.

The one on the left was polished that of course the right is the new..ish. At least no brake light! :up:



I pick up another set of euroweaves for this one with 205/50/15. They need new rubber but im on the fence with either going with 50s or 55s. I just sold the black wheels to a honda owner...where they belong.

The biggest improvement was the full detail, cut, polish, wax...exterior only. New emblems make a huge difference! I still need to do the seats which I hope to get very soon. I broke out the nice camera to take pix of of how it sits now. And yes, I know the tires are going the wrong direction. Late night wheels changes will do that. I just had to get those 17" off!!! :p






Next is to remove the rest of the tint, install fogs, more cleaning, and some trim pieces. I even bought it its own car cover...awaiting its next update.
Leave a comment:
-
I just got it so there aint much more. I polished some more last night and its gonna clean up nice. Ill sake some better pix with a better carmera later.
This has crossed my mind but the car runs great
Thanks!
Thats what I thought when I was inquiring about it. And yeah, how about that wing. Not my style but so it came off.
Yes, another option but thats part of parting it out. The paint on the Glacier is good so a whole respray (done right) will cost a bit. Im still thinking though/
Will do!
This is very true! I should put it on my coupe just to see how much faster it will make me. :-DLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: