got some bigger balls... Alpina balls!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AC Nico
    replied
    Yes it has also the Alpina interior. Cloth with blue/green stripes!

    @Levent... not enough but when you visit Germany in the future we can take a ride :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    How much shipped to 30022? Oh wait this isn't FS thread. :P

    So hot Nico. Congrats!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    How many items from AF do I have send to get that bad bod in my driveway???

    Congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    sooo badass dude! what year is it?

    and does it have the alpina seats too?

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    Are the seats just normal black leather? Or do they get the black w/ blue/green stripe too?

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Nico, you're a bastard.

    Love it.

    /jealoussigh

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    awesome. my jealousy knows no bounds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Alpina vent gauge....fap fap fap

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    nice pick up

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    very nice!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_kid
    replied
    It's beautiful

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Absolutely gorgeous Alpina machine! Congrats

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    yes they are clear now... took the first 2 pictures and then i changed the signal covers :)

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied
    Dude.... Duuuuuuuuude. O_O You've completed life lol. One thing I noticed is the turns are orange in the first two and clear in the rest, so I'm assuming they're clear now? haha I was just curious but anyway DUDE!!! A+

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by tomkate28
    OMFG!!!:bow: That is one of my all time favorite cars,the B7 turbo is the only one id want more. Very nice,take very good care of that one!!
    #575 is so fucking awesome! You should post those pictures on mye28.com .
    I will. I'm also a member there :)

    The B7 is also a very nice car but its more rare and so expensive :(

    Leave a comment:

Working...