got some bigger balls... Alpina balls!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    I am so in love with that Alpina :o

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    You should sell me those Hartge's. What's the point of having a Alpina car if your gonna put the competitor's wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Just a thought...


    before:


    later:




    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    awesome car, Nico. the color is.... anthracite?
    thank you! Its delphingrau metallic

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    awesome car, Nico. the color is.... anthracite?

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Thank you. I repaired the shock yesterday and its working fantastic again :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Excuse me while I regather my jaw... its on the floor laying in a puddle of drool.

    Nice find, it looks mint.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    OMG. WIth all its war paint on and everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Sick ass ride serio! congrats..

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Nice find! Thanks for the bilstein pics, shows exactly what I want modified in mine :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Good thing you noticed just in time.

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Here is an update on the Alpina...

    last weekend i heard something bad from the front. It came from the shock. First i thought it was damaged so i removed everything today to look were the noise came from.

    The shock itself unscrewed from the housing. I have never seen this before. Here are some pics:




    Leave a comment:


  • beybedba
    replied
    drooling!

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Nice find. wish these cars were available in the states. We all know its in good hands. Enjoy it.

    Leave a comment:


  • swiftytoenails
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...