got some bigger balls... Alpina balls!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by AC Nico
    why? will you leave next year? :(
    yeah :(

    this is my last summer here. I'm dying to take home a cool old euro car like an E28 or an E3.

    you should bring it to the ring sometime soon before alex leaves!

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    why? will you leave next year? :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by AC Nico
    Its not for sale Eric :D

    I'm so glad that its mine now and i'm in love with it :)

    I'm sure you are!

    If you ever need to sell it between now and Feb 2011, let me know first... I'm serious!

    Leave a comment:


  • sandlock
    replied
    mhmmm.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Wow...that's just amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Its not for sale Eric :D

    I'm so glad that its mine now and i'm in love with it :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by AC Nico
    The year is 85' :)


    ooooh, i can take that back with me...

    what will it take to get that into my driveway?:pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • rayyLo
    replied
    that front end is seriouss

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamer420
    replied
    gorgeous car! id love to see some pics of the rest of the interior. and engine bay :)

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    I have no plans for it. I will keep it as it is... maybe some small things like the clutch which i think need to be replaced. The car was complete new painted and has no rust. So i dont have to repair anything :mrgeen:

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Oh you cockbag Nico. I'm superbly jealous of you're purchase. Do you have any plans for it or are you just going to revel in the badassery that already exists from the car just the way it sits?

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    all these alpina cars popping up on r3v lately..

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    I really hate you... oh yes...I do

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Don't ever sell it Nico. I will never forgive myself for selling #95. Those cars are a blast!

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    sooo badass dude! what year is it?

    and does it have the alpina seats too?
    The year is 85' :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...