got some bigger balls... Alpina balls!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alpina
    replied
    Congratulation..

    a friend of mine who lives in Düsseldorf owns a B7 turbo,, one of the last buildt

    really really cool cars

    Leave a comment:


  • tomkate28
    replied
    OMFG!!!:bow: That is one of my all time favorite cars,the B7 turbo is the only one id want more. Very nice,take very good care of that one!!
    #575 is so fucking awesome! You should post those pictures on mye28.com .

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Very cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    :D Gorgeous! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    I can't stress enough how I loathe thee.

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by alexw
    Bad ass Nico!

    I'd love to see it sometime.
    Will you come to Bayreuth/Himmelkron? :) I'll be there with the Alpina.


    The high beams are not original yellow. I think its a yellow cap inside but i like it :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Everyone take notes. That's how Frenched lights are supposed to look! They don't come in sticker form...

    Amazing car!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lyf
    replied
    i love it... can you this with my parts? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    It's official. I'm moving to Germany. Great looking car. The headlights look very interesting, they look yellow on the inside. Absolutely stunning!

    Leave a comment:


  • alexw
    replied
    Bad ass Nico!

    I'd love to see it sometime.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Wow, that's really cool. Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • bostonbmw
    replied
    Looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    zomg ZOMG!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    :up:

    jealous !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Fuck me that's a beautiful car.

    Leave a comment:

Working...