Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agent
    replied
    Apparently someone trying to bump up their post count. Quite a few 1-3 word posts bumping old threads in this section this morning.

Leave a comment:

• frankenbeemer
    replied
    Who the fuck revive this?

Leave a comment:

• BavarianAddict06
    replied
    because rusty!!

Leave a comment:

• dirtysix
    replied
    Average.

Leave a comment:

• Davenandez
    replied
    sekksy

Leave a comment:

• onaquest
    replied
    ..looks pretty dead to me

Leave a comment:

• Dodobrown
    replied
    Wow i was a fan before getting my first glimpse of "it" from a friend in a e36 forum. due to my interest in the car it introduced me to stanceworks. i just gotta say hands down this is my favorite car to watch. i must say your really on to something here you've build a culture around your car. your alway seem to be reinventing the seen and for that i really want to applaud you. i dont know if your aware of it but your actually making taking the car tunner world in a new direction i was almost positive that the creativity of tunning was capped at building mock race cars but you've def changed the game. i absolutely love the cyborg look of the oil cooler into the "eye" socket.

Leave a comment:

• kid325e
    replied
    Sick and would probably smoke most cars here on the board, and look better in a parking lot. People love to hate. Good shit buddy! I knew I couldn't believe that car was donezo.

Leave a comment:

• TruEdrty
    replied
    So sick!!

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
    D: Mike was ramming you in the asshole while he was reading this thread. After seeing what I wrote, his cock tapped itself into your spinal cord and forced you to type that out to defend him. Thus keeping his hands seemingly clean.

Mike. I'm onto you, you sneaky spinal column free-will rapist.
    Amazing concept.

Leave a comment:

• Jparkr
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
    I'd probably punch you in the fucking teeth if you said that to Mike in front of his face with me near. Not kidding. What so ever. No need to be like that.

Hahaha, really? Because I...

A: called an attention whore out.
    B: called a copy cat out.
    C: stated my own opinion and it upset you sooo much you had to lash out with a violent threat.
    or
    D: Mike was ramming you in the asshole while he was reading this thread. After seeing what I wrote, his cock tapped itself into your spinal cord and forced you to type that out to defend him. Thus keeping his hands seemingly clean.

Mike. I'm onto you, you sneaky spinal column free-will rapist.

But no. Jokes and internet insults aside, I will say that Mike does seem to do good work. Even if that work is not always original or intelligent (aka putting money / effort into a trash can).

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    Damn, a bagged E28? Whats next? I met Andrew through his friend David a few years back when I was in college, so stoked his business is really going places.

Still lovin' this car...

Leave a comment:

• smurfs_182
    replied
    PIMP

fuck all the haters

Leave a comment:

• ck_taft325is
    replied
    I dig, SD. Always have.

Leave a comment:

• chadthestampede