X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30polak
    replied
    Wow Mike, that's fucking awesome!!!!!! :bow:

How hard was the 2JZ swap? How does the car handle the power?

The Schnitzers are the fucking business!!!

Hopefully the torque doesn't break the car due to the weakened, oxidized structure.

We need tire destruction videos!!!! :hitler:

Leave a comment:

• e30nub
    replied
    I like the Boso style oil cooler set up. This car is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• GaryE30
    replied
    When you put the front valence back on, you should paint it red to extend the plane theme.

Leave a comment:

• Il Duce
    replied
    Can't really say why, but I love it.

So you've covered the Vdub/german styling, now nihongo.... you gonna turn it into an american dragster now? lol

Leave a comment:

• SpasticDwarf
    replied
    Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
    This is an e30 site. These threads are created to only stir up shit. If you like this sort of styling, then you are already a member of stanceworks, and you can see the car there.
    Lol Rob.

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
    Haha, true story.

Mike, I can't believe you went from ghetto junk car borrowing styling from VW "rat rod" shitboxes, and now got bags from the hood along with fast n furious engine OVERNIGHTED FROM JAPAN! You're a whore. I hope it makes you feel better at night that some idiots dig your ride.
    I do what I can!

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
    Can we see the drivers side? Its hidden in every picture.
    Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Prolly cause that's the damaged a pillar side
    Wasn't intentional... just didn't take any pics from that side.

Leave a comment:

• Stephen
    replied
    Prolly cause that's the damaged a pillar side

Leave a comment:

• LivingLegend06
    replied
    Can we see the drivers side? Its hidden in every picture.

Leave a comment:

• scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
    Haha, true story.

Mike, I can't believe you went from ghetto junk car borrowing styling from VW "rat rod" shitboxes, and now got bags from the hood along with fast n furious engine OVERNIGHTED FROM JAPAN! You're a whore. I hope it makes you feel better at night that some idiots dig your ride.

Why? Not everyone is going to be a fanboiiiiiiii. The only place you'd see a hideous attention-seeking ride like SpazMidget's is these threads or waterfest or whatever... and haters don't usually bother with those.

If I'm ever at similar venues, I usually don't give a shit, find the beer, and talk shit with people like Charlie instead of jerking off verbally the shy guy with the DSLR.
    Im not a fanboi at all. Ive only really liked a few iterations but I didnt come into the thread and voice my hatred either. I act exactly the same in person as I do on the internet, its just gets old to see posts like that.
    Btw, your package is being boxed up today. I sorta misplaced your fleshlight, eh, I mean flashlight :giggle:

Leave a comment:

• rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
    This is an e30 site. These threads are created to only stir up shit. If you like this sort of styling, then you are already a member of stanceworks, and you can see the car there.
    Haha, true story.

Originally posted by scabbbzzzzzzzzzz
    I'd probably punch you in the fucking teeth if you said that to Mike in front of his face with me near. Not kidding. What so ever. No need to be like that.
    Why? Not everyone is going to be a fanboiiiiiiii. The only place you'd see a hideous attention-seeking ride like SpazMidget's is these threads or waterfest or whatever... and haters don't usually bother with those.

If I'm ever at similar venues, I usually don't give a shit, find the beer, and talk shit with people like Charlie instead of jerking off verbally the shy guy with the DSLR.

Leave a comment:

• scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
    Car still looks fucking stupid, and it is fucking stupid that you still put any effort into it.

I guess you are just living proof that, if you just copy the VW and the rat-rod scene; and get decent at being a photographer, You can make majority of the people out there like you because you're... "different"
    I'd probably punch you in the fucking teeth if you said that to Mike in front of his face with me near. Not kidding. What so ever. No need to be like that.

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    replied
    I like it but I still think it looked the best when it was in your sig. Except for the whole shark thing because that is just awesome.

Leave a comment:

• bzboardz
    replied
    very nice

Leave a comment:

• noE30
    replied
    Thats awesome that you could bring it back, lets see some videos of that engine in action.

Leave a comment:

• Skafrog
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe View Post
    I didn't see any of that in original post. He dropped that tone ages ago.

He doesn't exclusively post this car here anymore; R3V is now just another stop on the update tour. The whole post is just a mirror from stanceworks, and I can't blame him for not putting effort into his R3V updates because of the shit everyone gave him in the past on here and clearly intends on giving him in the future no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• DREWHALL
    replied
    Wasn't expecting this, but cool. Not really feeling the long ass lines for the oil cooler but other than that it looks pretty tough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X