I would have let the laying dog lye.

Leave a comment:

• tg318is
    replied
    fucking aye

Leave a comment:

• blck325is
    replied
    Rusty lives. Wow, waiting to see where else this goes. Also in for progress on the e36.

Leave a comment:

• Dozyproductions
    replied
    so does the rad tubing flap around like some limp dick or what when you drive? Like the rest of it though. What are you're plans on fixing the A pillar finally?

Leave a comment:

• fiftytakedowns
    replied
    im speechless. I cant beleive its back

Leave a comment:

• rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
    i wanna see the e36 meow though
    Oh yeah, I had almost forgot about the S54 E36..

Leave a comment:

• Jesse30
    replied
    wow, didnt think this thing would be back. sweet swap.

i wanna see the e36 meow though

Leave a comment:

• HarryPotter
    replied
    The bags are awesome, that's about it.

Leave a comment:

• elsabor67
    replied
    Baller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the man!!!

Leave a comment:

• Raxe
    replied
    Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
    love the franken-bimmer look it has. but as others have said, your 'being different to spite everyone who doesnt like it' attitude needs to go.
    I didn't see any of that in original post. He dropped that tone ages ago.

He doesn't exclusively post this car here anymore; R3V is now just another stop on the update tour. The whole post is just a mirror from stanceworks, and I can't blame him for not putting effort into his R3V updates because of the shit everyone gave him in the past on here and clearly intends on giving him in the future no matter what.

Car looks wicked as always, keep having fun with it. Lord knows I would if I was in your situation. ;)
    Last edited by Raxe; 04-11-2010, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IminDiegoTriick
    replied
    I think the car is legitimate. No need to put forth any hate towards a man doing his thing. I think its inspiring.

Leave a comment:

• Chabs
    replied
    holy shit dude. I have seen this car on so many pages on the internet. Cool as hell. Thumbs up.

Leave a comment:

• straight6pwr
    replied
    love the franken-bimmer look it has. but as others have said, your 'being different to spite everyone who doesnt like it' attitude needs to go.

Leave a comment:

• Mtriple
    replied
    :rofl:

Leave a comment:

• Jparkr
    replied
    Car still looks fucking stupid, and it is fucking stupid that you still put any effort into it.

I guess you are just living proof that, if you just copy the VW and the rat-rod scene; and get decent at being a photographer, You can make majority of the people out there like you because you're... "different"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X