Took some pics of my buddies E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chadthestampede
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    The rest of these haters can bitch about the car and the girl all they want, I would rock a full-size version of that picture as a poster in my garage. No bullshit.

    Leave a comment:


  • SIR E30
    replied
    Seems to be a bit of mixed opinion here, but thats what this world is about.
    Heres MY opinion:
    Car = cool, I like that something is different. Its not what I would do but i think it looks good.
    Girl = hot. I like the look of her, shes different to the norm. Fuck having a girl that is the same as every other slut out there. Also, shes REAL. None of this airbrushed photoshopped rubbish. What you see is what you get.
    Photography = Shit hot, wish I could shoot like that!

    To the guys bagging the dudes dress sense.. get over it! This isnt a fashion forum. Where would we all be in this world if we all dressed the same!? Itd be shit.. The people that dress in ways you dont like make the people stand out that dress the way you like. Ever thought of it that way?

    Chur

    Leave a comment:


  • Be30mer
    replied
    Originally posted by rmd photography
    oh yeah

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbolt
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    ROFL at Beatles tattoo, they suck

    Leave a comment:


  • triggrhaapi
    replied
    The only thing I can think to say to this is.... wat.


    Seriously. Not even Stanceworks would accept that. It has stock 14s.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Nice photographical skills. Otherwise I wish I hadn't opened the thread. Sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • bp9129
    replied
    eww man come on. that girl should not be in pictures with E30s... or in pictures on any website I visit

    The car would be cool without the gay fender/driver

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    I guess I will lecture your friend on the 87 since Luke has opted not to. That front clip is rare, as is the car. It isn't 2002tii rare, or alpina b5 rare, but it is rare. Please tell your friend to keep that car at least a little bit close to its original glory, or sell me the front clip so I have a back up.
    Originally posted by quikveedb2
    i know of 2 '87-is front valences hanging around, not counting the OE one on my car if you really want another one, and i just picked up a complete front mounting bracket set for the valence as well, that i will keep...
    I have that valence on my '87. When I asked the owner of the (250+ car) BMW yard near me what he wanted for one I saw there he said $400 - and that was for a bronzit one.



    Back on topic - as for the pics, there's nothing "wrong" with any of them. It's an expression of art as interpreted by the photographer. You either like his vision or you don't, and if you don't there's no need to be an asshole about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    I like the photography. The girl is baking some serious muffins in the first pic of her. But she's cute. Don't worry r3v can't score anything better. Person typing excluded of course lol ;)

    -Paladin

    Leave a comment:


  • Norwegiandane
    replied
    No.

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    I guess I will lecture your friend on the 87 since Luke has opted not to. That front clip is rare, as is the car. It isn't 2002tii rare, or alpina b5 rare, but it is rare. Please tell your friend to keep that car at least a little bit close to its original glory, or sell me the front clip so I have a back up.
    i know of 2 '87-is front valences hanging around, not counting the OE one on my car if you really want another one, and i just picked up a complete front mounting bracket set for the valence as well, that i will keep...

    and don't get me wrong, the girl is cute, i sure wouldn't kick her out of the shower, just not a "10" in my book.

    sorry, OT, continue.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8
    The girl ain't hot. The stud in her nose confuses her eyeballs for a downs syndrome effect.

    When your hands won't fit in your pockets, its time for bigger pants.
    bwahahahahaha rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    The girl is way hot (exactly my type of girl), and I love the car, except for the fender.

    Leave a comment:

Working...