Took some pics of my buddies E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rmd photography
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8
    The girl ain't hot. The stud in her nose confuses her eyeballs for a downs syndrome effect.

    When your hands won't fit in your pockets, its time for bigger pants.
    Like I said, all in personal taste. I have dated the blonde barbie doll model girls but personally I like her look better. I stray to the unique.

    As far as the skinny jeans go, I completely agree!..lol.

    Originally posted by ubernasty
    all emo bizness aside.... nice photography :)

    what are you shooting with? Looks like a lot of PP but it works though.

    edit:
    Ah shit man, every time i look at these pics when i get to the one with that chicks ass i actually say "AAHHhhhhhh mannn!" out loud...
    Lol....actually VERY little post work. Its all just color tone curves done in RAW processing, some sharpening and on one I added some grain. Thats it. I was shooting my 5d and L lenses.

    Originally posted by C-T
    Killer photography. No comment on anything else.
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by vlad
    what's with the skinny jeans? I thought the guy colored his hair and put ladies underwear on
    I was giving him shit that he couldn't fit his whole hand into them.

    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Total agreement!
    Thanks

    Originally posted by quikveedb2
    the scene chick is a little heavy for my taste, but i like the car, and the pics look good. disregard the hate, few people here appreciate a little originality, even if it is just for the sake of stirring shit up.
    Oh I know. I am always go against the grain type of guy so I have some fairly thick skin.

    Originally posted by lonestar22
    my friends gf is one of those Suicide Girls but shes alot hotter
    Thats great.......really.

    Originally posted by Philo
    I can't believe we haven't done any shoots together. Fuck, I haven't even met you. Anyhow nice photos. What part of town were you shooting in? Looks like the west bottoms a bit. Not sure where you found the shipping crates.

    Anyhow, school is almost out, so Two240s, Ryan, and I will be throwing together a meet. Look forward to meeting you.

    Edit: I just looked through KCSR and you were the guy who flew past me on lee's summit road a couple weeks ago.
    I was wondering if that would have been you! And ya, thanks, they were in the West Bottoms. I'm also Ryan by the way. Hopefully by the time we do the meet I will have my suspension actually on the car and the car painted..lol. We have been talking about doin a mini meet down at Grinders since everyone is scattered around and thats pretty much in the middle. Plus a good photo-op area. Whats your SN on KCSR?

    Originally posted by FrankM E30
    Every picture was the exact same angle, except 1. Where's the diversity?
    These were just impromptu pics I was taking as I was doing an actual photoshoot with her. It was not a real photoshoot of the car. He just did the houndstooth wrap on a different color replacement of a wrecked fender and wanted mainly pics of it showing so thats what I gave him.

    Originally posted by Stephen
    I was mostly joking, the first shot was kinda out of the blue. She's not my cup of tea, too busy, like the car ;)

    good shots though
    Lol...its cool, and thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by rmd photography
    Her and I were out shooting for Suicide Girls when he stopped by with the car, she was accepted to them and they asked for a shoot so apparently someone thinks shes hot. But to each their own.
    I was mostly joking, the first shot was kinda out of the blue. She's not my cup of tea, too busy, like the car ;)

    good shots though

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Every picture was the exact same angle, except 1. Where's the diversity?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    that car looks awesome... I don't understand a few things, but if I saw one on the road, I'd definitely wave or stop to talk to the driver.

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    I can't believe we haven't done any shoots together. Fuck, I haven't even met you. Anyhow nice photos. What part of town were you shooting in? Looks like the west bottoms a bit. Not sure where you found the shipping crates.

    Anyhow, school is almost out, so Two240s, Ryan, and I will be throwing together a meet. Look forward to meeting you.

    Edit: I just looked through KCSR and you were the guy who flew past me on lee's summit road a couple weeks ago.
    Last edited by Philo; 05-05-2010, 07:27 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • lonestar22
    replied
    my friends gf is one of those Suicide Girls but shes alot hotter

    Leave a comment:


  • theox69
    replied
    The pictures look good, and the car is very interesting.
    But the girl...'nuff said.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    I guess I will lecture your friend on the 87 since Luke has opted not to. That front clip is rare, as is the car. It isn't 2002tii rare, or alpina b5 rare, but it is rare. Please tell your friend to keep that car at least a little bit close to its original glory, or sell me the front clip so I have a back up.
    5 things to remember about your friend
    1. houndstooth is gay at this level
    2. his pants are cutting off the circulation to his lack of balls
    3. that girl is not hot
    4. big ass round fogs REALLY???? why not just stick with the originals?
    5. that pipe in the foglight hole does nothing.

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    the scene chick is a little heavy for my taste, but i like the car, and the pics look good. disregard the hate, few people here appreciate a little originality, even if it is just for the sake of stirring shit up.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by C-T
    Killer photography. No comment on anything else.
    Total agreement!

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    oh my...where can i find such models to pose next to the m3

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Key Ripes.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Whats with the scene chick?
    what's with the skinny jeans? I thought the guy colored his hair and put ladies underwear on


    Originally posted by C-T
    Killer photography. No comment on anything else.
    ^^^ yes

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • C-T
    replied
    Killer photography. No comment on anything else.

    Leave a comment:

Working...