Took some pics of my buddies E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by ubernasty
    looks like someone's daddy's didn't love them enough when they were children...
    Originally posted by Lof8
    The girl ain't hot. The stud in her nose confuses her eyeballs for a downs syndrome effect.

    When your hands won't fit in your pockets, its time for bigger pants.
    Both +1

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    all emo bizness aside.... nice photography :)

    what are you shooting with? Looks like a lot of PP but it works though.

    edit:
    Ah shit man, every time i look at these pics when i get to the one with that chicks ass i actually say "AAHHhhhhhh mannn!" out loud...

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    The girl ain't hot. The stud in her nose confuses her eyeballs for a downs syndrome effect.

    When your hands won't fit in your pockets, its time for bigger pants.

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    looks like someone's daddy's didn't love them enough when they were children...

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    I like it, but there's something that isn't right and I can't put my finger on. Oh, your friend is missing a center cap :)

    Leave a comment:


  • rmd photography
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    I dont mind the fender if it were by itself but the car is far too busy on the whole. Try one gimmick, not 6



    Yea, i thought they were all hot?

    Her and I were out shooting for Suicide Girls when he stopped by with the car, she was accepted to them and they asked for a shoot so apparently someone thinks shes hot. But to each their own.



    Leave a comment:


  • prm20r
    replied
    i like the fender ,its diffrent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    I dont mind the fender if it were by itself but the car is far too busy on the whole. Try one gimmick, not 6

    Originally posted by Danny
    Whats with the scene chick?
    Yea, i thought they were all hot?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Whats with the scene chick?

    Leave a comment:


  • jp_slick
    replied
    hmmmmmmm.....
    weird

    Leave a comment:


  • fmxomar
    replied
    haha wow this thread really delivers

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    I'm confused.

    Leave a comment:


  • rmd photography
    started a topic Took some pics of my buddies E30

    Took some pics of my buddies E30

    Mine is still in the build phase so I havn't taken any good ones of it yet but we were out and figured I would get some for him.

















Working...