Took some pics of my buddies E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    I know plenty of girls who look just like that who have no problem with their fathers.
    Then you know the 1% of the girls that look like that and don't have issues - or they have pulled the wool over your eyes man. Hate to have to tell you that.

    You need to listen to Loveline more. If it's not their father, someone else got to them. Physical, mental, something...

    Leave a comment:


  • rountreesj
    replied
    bobo

    Leave a comment:


  • B. Tyler
    replied
    haha

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Not sure what that has to do with anything. I know plenty of girls who look just like that who have no problem with their fathers.

    But I know how it is, when someone is different from you, they must be fucked up.

    Next time you have a thought, just let it go.
    There's no problem with those type of chicks. I just feel generally bad for people like that when they try to go get a real job and the boss laughs at them because they look like a fucking clown

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by e30fish
    the " i hate my daddy" girl
    Not sure what that has to do with anything. I know plenty of girls who look just like that who have no problem with their fathers.

    But I know how it is, when someone is different from you, they must be fucked up.

    Next time you have a thought, just let it go.

    Leave a comment:


  • DonkeySlide
    replied
    Sits nicely.

    Leave a comment:


  • White325is
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 318is
    She's cute, but the peircing's kill it.
    This. ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • shaferbm
    replied
    ...although the girl is a bit weird. but hey!

    Leave a comment:


  • shaferbm
    replied
    Very cool. dig it

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Oh and just no feelin' the car, except for the german flag on the fairing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    She's cute, but the peircing's kill it.

    Leave a comment:


  • rayyLo
    replied
    sickk whip, nice broad

    Leave a comment:


  • e30fish
    replied
    fun thread, funny stuff here.

    the " i hate my daddy" girl, the jeans, the sneakers, and the car aint my cup of tea, but to each his own.

    Nice car though, nice to see something different.

    Leave a comment:


  • C-T
    replied
    Originally posted by rmd photography
    . I was shooting my 5d and L lenses.




    Thanks!
    No problem, good stuff man.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Hey, I can almost tell her hat size in that last shot.

    Leave a comment:

Working...