Took some pics of my buddies E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Philo
    replied
    5d with an L series lens. Not sure which ones.

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    I just wanted ask again what your shooting with cus the shots are awesome?

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • bp9129
    replied
    :down:

    Leave a comment:


  • rmd photography
    replied
    Originally posted by 325IDD
    Skinny Jeans = Fail.
    I would have to agree..lol.

    I wear a regular size jean.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325IDD
    replied
    Skinny Jeans = Fail.

    Leave a comment:


  • rmd photography
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Love the shots - but if this is what the e30 scene is heading towards - I'm audi.
    Lol....that seriously made me giggle. Thanks for that!

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Love the shots - but if this is what the e30 scene is heading towards - I'm audi.

    Leave a comment:


  • worangejuice
    replied
    cool shoot, shoulda put her on or in the car somewhere, like the backseat or shoot down through the roof to her, or just merge the best parts of this thread/shoot and put her on her knees by the houndstooth fender, and the guy standing up and taking the pic at waist level :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    I dislike her backside and her body, but her face isn't bad, sans piercings.

    Leave a comment:


  • TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    Originally posted by stephen
    i was mostly joking, the first shot was kinda out of the blue. She's not my cup of tea, too busy, like the car ;)

    good shots though
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    The girl is way hot (exactly my type of girl), and I love the car, except for the fender.
    I was waiting for this post lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by rmd photography
    Lol....thanks guys!

    If ya want a poster I would be happy to sell ya one! ;) lol
    Seriously? I'm not bullshitting you, I would put one in my garage.

    Leave a comment:


  • rmd photography
    replied
    Lol....thanks guys!

    If ya want a poster I would be happy to sell ya one! ;) lol

    Leave a comment:


  • SIR E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    The rest of these haters can bitch about the car and the girl all they want, I would rock a full-size version of that picture as a poster in my garage. No bullshit.
    plus fucking one!

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Nice photography, I like that people are finally breaking away from doing what everyone else is doing.

    Leave a comment:

Working...