New wheels and fender flares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bobross
    replied
    shits hot. i dig.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Happen to have a larger hi-res version of that last pic for my desktop?

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by cbouchez
    Thanks for your input, I wanted to keep the flat ends on the flares to keep the OEM look.
    hard for those porch awnings to be considered OEM at this point. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • jizo
    replied
    BTW: the rear apron is made by Racing Dynamics to fit plastic bumpers which as you know it has to be modified to fit early E30's



    Was it hard to fabricate? where did you get the apron?
    I Really want this look, I have always wanted a late model but purchased an early. It was ether get an late shell or find an apron and modify it. THANKS FOR THE INFO!
    [/quote]

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Thanks for your input, I wanted to keep the flat ends on the flares to keep the OEM look. Otherwise I would have rolled the fenders and called it good.

    thanks man! BTW: love the E39 I have the same splitter on my touring.

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Originally posted by White325is
    I hate it, sorry. To each his own though..
    I can appreciate the hard work put into it.
    I'm with this guy, except I don't hate it. I just think the flattened ends of the flares make it look silly. Other than that its a badass car overall.

    Can't please everyone, but you're the only one who's opinion matters! Sick E30

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Thank you guys for all the comments! Now is winter time and I’m running the winter wheels it look pretty sad…

    Replaced the rear suspension during the winter and some mechanical stuff other than that still the same.


    BTW: the rear apron is made by Racing Dynamics to fit plastic bumpers which as you know it has to be modified to fit early E30's

    Leave a comment:


  • Killacortes
    replied
    dat ass!

    Leave a comment:


  • rav320uk
    replied
    Very Very nice :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    Thats sick!

    Leave a comment:


  • matias88e30
    replied
    perfecto!

    Leave a comment:


  • twism
    replied
    I like it a lot!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mendi3
    replied
    Awesome

    I love it. Nice job!:D

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    offset on the front wheels?

    Leave a comment:


  • jizo
    replied
    Who's rear apron?? Would love to get my hands on one of those. Any fabrication involved on installing?
    BTW....Great job, I love this car!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...