New wheels and fender flares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    soo sexy

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Would look great with less spacer and more tire. Good work though!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brandon12V
    replied
    sent you a PM a few days ago. hope to hear back from ya.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    I don't agree with comment on comfort of them I get a sore back when commuting in my E35 M3. The lack of headrest adjust drives me mad. I pulled mine and stuck some sparcos in my e36.

    Thought you were considering selling?
    Pictures of said E35 M3?











    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by cbouchez
    Vaders are really comfy for daily driving, at least that is my experience. I know they are heavy but I’m not building a race car…

    License plate it’s a must here in Seattle, cops give you crap if you don’t have one, I mounted the plate on a different location for a change.

    Thanks for the complements guys!
    I don't agree with comment on comfort of them I get a sore back when commuting in my E36 M3. The lack of headrest adjust drives me mad. I pulled mine and stuck some sparcos in my e36.

    Thought you were considering selling?
    Last edited by M-technik-3; 07-26-2011, 07:29 PM. Reason: changed 5 to 6 for you

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s50dan
    replied
    Tits dude!...tits

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Tnaks man!^^

    Leave a comment:


  • Mendi3
    replied
    Nice!

    Awesome car. I love the license plate location!

    Leave a comment:


  • jeswaw
    replied
    Originally posted by cbouchez
    Vaders are really comfy for daily driving, at least that is my experience. I know they are heavy but I’m not building a race car…

    License plate it’s a must here in Seattle, cops give you crap if you don’t have one, I mounted the plate on a different location for a change.

    Thanks for the complements guys!
    Yea I know some states requires a front plate, but I think it'd look a whole lot better centered up. The car is bad ass but the license plate kinda throws it off. Not in a bad way, just more of a annoying drifter jdm way, if that makes sense lol. Luckily KY doesn't require a front plate :) Although england requires a front plate but I don't really mind theirs :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Love the looks on this! Congrats on a well sorted E30!

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Vaders are really comfy for daily driving, at least that is my experience. I know they are heavy but I’m not building a race car…

    License plate it’s a must here in Seattle, cops give you crap if you don’t have one, I mounted the plate on a different location for a change.

    Thanks for the complements guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • rodrigo
    replied
    very nice...the flares, wheels and seats.
    :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_(1st Musk)_
    replied
    wow your car just went up like 700lbs with those vadors. jk...i picked 1 up the other day and i hadn't realized how heavy they really are.

    car=tits

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    I agree. Plus, the comfort factor is around zero.

    Not hating on it by any means, but this car needs some black Recaros.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    IMHO Vaders don't fit E30 style at all, but that's just me :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...