New wheels and fender flares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cramer
    replied
    Originally posted by cbouchez

    Thanks Cramer^^ They look familiar right? E36 widebody?
    That they do! I assume you did a 5 lug conversion?

    Leave a comment:


  • hellakush
    replied
    not for me but i guess i have bad taste as the mass likes it.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    thank you guys!! I need to get out and take some pics! I have a newborn so time is kind of hard to get now a days....


    Thanks Cramer^^ They look familiar right? E36 widebody?

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    Nice work! Great wheel choice as well :)

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Hell Yes! That booty is ridiculous!

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by rThor432
    I must say, I've been waiting for this to be completed for some time now.. And it was worth it. Very nice!
    x2

    I completely forgot about this car!! Great work :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Pancho y onions
    replied
    That's gougeous dolling.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeDE
    replied
    needs fender flares.....

    Leave a comment:


  • chameleonleather
    replied
    amazing, i'm very impressed.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    car looks great. you have any pictures from other photographers?

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Nice ride. Love the flared look. I'd say multi-spokes would really draw more attention to the wheel wells. Looks great though as-is.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied


    That's the money shot right there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anguz
    replied
    i want that ass!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30fish
    replied
    sick as hell

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    It's an Racing Dynamics valence, not produced anymore unless the group buy is still going.

    Amazing car! Love the exhaust, what is it? My only complaints are the eyebrows and nonexistant chrome kidneys
    Thanks guys!


    The exhaust is AC Schnitzer I'm impressed that people like it.(You know, is not what poeple have some is a no, no in the forums.)

    All the chrome is gone it was either leave the chrome around windows and grill or none at all.

    The eyebrows are staying, I wanted to go with a boser hood, but it has been done before, loooong looong ago on my E36 so a different look is always good.

    Leave a comment:

Working...