1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

that fuckin sucks
      -Andy

Comment

That sucks, but look at the bright side..you have an excuse for plastic bumpers now. Source your own parts, and pick a decent place to get the work done. Its a bummer, but an easy way to upgrade. Good luck!

Comment

excuse for plastic bumpers? lol rear panel damage = totaled

Comment

insurance will total that... it can be fixed tho.

Get money from insurance. salvage the car. take to a good body shop and fix. then pocket the rest of the money

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
            Ig:ryno_pzk
            I like the tuna here.
            Originally posted by lambo
            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Making a left turn at a light, looked at the guy coming at me thought I had plenty of time, guess not. He slammed on his brakes and slide into me. We were both talking about it he was very apologetic about it and said I'm glad your not pissed off. We both thought it was his fault. This is where it gets weird.

Cop shows up, makes me at fault, because he had the right away. One he must have been flying, two he went through the yellow after me might even been red, and HE HIT ME!!!!! I really don't get it. Trying to fight it, hopefully works out for me.

Oh yeah, cop talked to me after he talked to the other guy, said now look here Im not gonna cite you for your moving violations, which would be a fine and three points, but I'll drop that and just fine you for your tinted license plate cover. I guess thats a good thing but I really can't stand cops. Three of my friends and I have been arrested for a crime we didnt ever commit but thats a whole different story.

Lets just say I am less than pleased with all the experiences Ive had with cops over the past two years.

Anyway, I will most definatly be sourcing my own parts. and of course pbs are coming, and of course this happens after I just ordered a brake kit, muffler, wheel bearings, short shift kit, and a whole bunch of little maintance stuff. Hopefully I can finally catch break.

Comment

It's your fault unfortunately, failure to yield. There is no way for the officer to prove the rate of speed the other driver was going. Just so you know, if you are turning and someone is going straight you need to yield at all times. Which is part of the reason I don't make lefts on yellows. Sorry about the wreck, important thing is no one was hurt.
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Yeah true, but still don't understand how at least both of us were at fault and not just me.

Comment

you pulled into a lane of opposing traffic. you cut him off. pretty clean cut.

and it's "right of way"
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I'm just wondering why you didn't drift out of harm's way.
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

If I was going any faster my ass end wouldve kicked out.

Comment

shitty luck, but from what you've written it does sound to me like you're at fault. learn from it & move on.
                          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                            I'm just wondering why you didn't drift out of harm's way.
                            lololol
                            www.tylercoey.com - www.donewhenimdead.com

E36/8 ///M coupe - E36 ///M3 sedan - E30 ///M powered

Comment

Why on earth would he think it's his fault?
                              Jason
                              flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X