Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did you get the ebrake boot?

Comment

A lot people will say no but, trim a coil off the front. I'm running the same suspension on my iX and with a coil off the front it looks WAY better. I've had no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        A lot people will say no but, trim a coil off the front. I'm running the same suspension on my iX and with a coil off the front it looks WAY better. I've had no issues.
        with stock springs or H&R sports? the sports are already a bit too low for their spring rate and available travel. H&R pretty much pushed it to the edge on that one.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          with stock springs or H&R sports? the sports are already a bit too low for their spring rate and available travel. H&R pretty much pushed it to the edge on that one.
          I did it to my H&R's, its perfect. It's just little bit lower in front, I'm pretty happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
            where did you get the ebrake boot?
            Kevin at creative options. It was my badass bf.c secret santa gift 2 years ago

Ehhh...I really just wanted to go slightly lowered, not slammed. I use the car in the winter and I don't want the nose doing plow duty

Originally posted by nando View Post
            Word

I did it to my H&R's, its perfect. It's just little bit lower in front, I'm pretty happy with it.
            I'm also pretyy iffy on cutting up springs that I dropped 250 on. Seems scary lol

Comment

the first few coils are dead anyway. All you're really doing is decreasing travel. His roads must be smooth as glass. :)
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
              X