New to the forum, here's my ride!
Collapse
X
-
Fuck norway.
And by that I mean I am jealous of all the fucking sick cars that come out of that place.Leave a comment:
-
Because this paint has alot of swirls and deep scratches, and I wash the car almost every day, so I see thoose scratches almost every day!
And i'm gonna put my soul into this car, factory new engine my brother!
It's gonna look FLUSH! :)
You haven't ? :p
I was one of the first here in Norway with theese reps, 1 year later almost everyone had them...
Thank you for that, it gonna be alot better ;)
That's right my friend :)
Norwegian roads is gettin salted every winter, so cars don't last so long here..
But since this car never have been driven on the winter, its a rust free chassie! And that is the best thing to build a car from :)
Hehehe, "Nå dreeit jeg i buksa!" (Å = double a's)
Thank you :)Leave a comment:
-
how do you say "i just shit my pants" in norwegian? haha nice car thoLeave a comment:
-
that makes sense, especially with how hard winters are on cars in your part of the world. personally i'd just have fun with that color a bit longer since it's so nice. regardless, gluck with the build.Leave a comment:
-
-
Never seen LM reps look so sick. I actually like them. Your stance is on point.Leave a comment:
-
great car. why would you change the color after all that work to find something in such great original condition?Leave a comment:
-
It's a nice color indeed, but now I'm gonna swap it :)Again,I like the color. A week or so ago I posted on Vlads thread asking about what color he should paint one of his E30's. I said that Brittany Ford Blue would be an awesome color for a bimmer. The color of your car is almost identical to the color I posted.
Nice looking color for a bimmer.

What's your adress? :DLeave a comment:
-
Again,I like the color. A week or so ago I posted on Vlads thread asking about what color he should paint one of his E30's. I said that Brittany Ford Blue would be an awesome color for a bimmer. The color of your car is almost identical to the color I posted.
Nice looking color for a bimmer.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: