(oo==[][]==oo) (oo==[][]==oo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(oo==[][]==oo) (oo==[][]==oo)

My buddy "thefil" just dropped his e30 with some coils and put on these brand new Japanese spec Hartge's. He was down from San Jose so we decided to do a little middle of the day shoot. My camera sucks balls, and shooting during the day also sucks balls.

My ask what makes them J-spec? When are you getting side skirts already?!
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
      Wondering this as well. Never seen two piece though. Two pretty nice looking cars.:D

Comment

Very cool!
        88 M3 Diamantschwarz
        89 M3 Zinnoberrot
        56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
        www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

I think he said that this particular rim was only available over there. hopefully phil will chime in soon.

And I might get some skirts eventually. Right now I'm more focused on getting the late model valences on the front and rear, as well as getting rid of the type c's.

Comment

From what I understand they were made by Rays for Hartge. The barrels are welded in the middle so trying to make them wider would require breaking the weld in the barrel and welding in a band ... So I think I'm just going to rock em the way they are :D

And damn Kmac, that was fast! I'm up in Huntington beach right now getting the e30 Motorwerks skid plate installed so the car doesn't need a 2nd oil pan in 3 days Once I get that iS lip spoiler and Hartge wing painted and thrown on I'll have to come back down for another quick shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
              I think he said that this particular rim was only available over there. hopefully phil will chime in soon.

And I might get some skirts eventually. Right now I'm more focused on getting the late model valences on the front and rear, as well as getting rid of the type c's.
              I see, no love for the mtech2?

Originally posted by the fil View Post
              From what I understand they were made by Rays for Hartge. The barrels are welded in the middle so trying to make them wider would require breaking the weld in the barrel and welding in a band ... So I think I'm just going to rock em the way they are :D
              Interesting, I'm assuming that the ones from Germany were one rim?
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Il Duce: There's something about the sum of the way your car looks that I like.. I wouldn't change it at all.

Comment

awesome! love the small tails and small bumpers

Comment

Gonna be selling the MT2 front?
                    Byron
                    Leichtbau

Comment

i like both cars but i hate that spoiler/wing whatever you want to call it. just looks obnoxious and out of place.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Interesting, I'm assuming that the ones from Germany were one rim?
                        There are single piece and 3 piece (German) Hartge wheels. The 3 piece wheel is one of the best looking wheels ever created imo.

Comment

I'm going a different direction with this car, but I do loves me some mtech2... I only like them with the late model tails though.

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                          Il Duce: There's something about the sum of the way your car looks that I like.. I wouldn't change it at all.
                          Thanks man! I love the car. The best part is the 2.7i. :twisted:

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                          Gonna be selling the MT2 front?

Yea, But shipping would be a bitch and honestly the valence isn't in the best of shape, a small amount of bodywork would be needed. But I'd let it go for cheap, or just trade for a regular late model valence.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                            Yea, But shipping would be a bitch and honestly the valence isn't in the best of shape, a small amount of bodywork would be needed. But I'd let it go for cheap, or just trade for a regular late model valence.
                            *Chin scratch*
                            Byron
                            Leichtbau

Comment

Is it an original valance or a rep?

Comment

Working...
                              X