No announcement yet.

It's always something.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm gonna need to borrow your car for a weekend so i can have sex with 99 cheerleaders in 48 hours. thanks.

Comment

Nice ride. Something goin on with the front fenders? Lines look slightly off. Are you using a MAF with the SMT6?
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

is this an m50?

Comment

How'd you get the dent out? You do it or a shop?

Comment

Fug, that car is perfect, man. Really, really nice!
            Originally posted by LJ851
            kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
            ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
            #teamross
            Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Exhaust sounds awesome!

Comment

VERY nice car.
                Function.
                Form.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice car, sounds real healthy :D

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Car is looking great man. Keep it up please..

Comment

Thanks again for the good press guys. My new camera came in yesterday, I think I'll take the car out today for some more shots. :D

Originally posted by e30lyf View Post
                      clean car, what suspension are you running?
                      Thanks, the suspension was on the car when I bought it but I was told they were "HD Bilstein shocks and springs," so I am assuming they are whatever default spring/shock suspension is popular. They seem to work well, the ride is actually quite nice. The car eats highway miles.

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                      Wow really nice car! I gotta few questions for ya.
                      What size tires are you running and what is the exhaust set-up?

I saw your M3 over on Bimmer forums, it looks great as well!

Also for tint removal you can spray an ammonia based product on the tint then tape a balck garbage bag (that has been opened up) over the tint and then park it in the sun. It creates a green house effect and makes it pretty easy to remove.
                      Thanks for the tint removal tips, I do not ever plan to either tint my car again unless I am living somewhere swelteringly warm, or at least do the removal myself. I still don't have all the little side globs totally off the glass, and I'm too sick of trying to get into the angled crannies to go back again.

I run 225/50/15 Toyo T1-Rs, they have a pretty soft sidewall so the car is no real back road scalpel, but it goes straight very well and I am constantly impressed with the traction it has off the line throughout 3rd gear. I assume it's due to the high sidewall, because the engine is now making about as much power after the SMT6 box as it was in OBDII form in my M3, and I can still get decent traction off the line and anywhere in first and second gear as long as I don't do something stupid.

The exhaust is custom from the stock exhaust manifolds to an AA track pipe resonator, and then custom again to a B&B Tri-Flo can that I recycled from my totaled 97 M3:

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                      Nice ride. Something goin on with the front fenders? Lines look slightly off. Are you using a MAF with the SMT6?
                      Sadly, yes. Something happened to the car this past Winter when the transmission failed and I had it towed to the shop - The front bumper has always been slightly askew, but when I got it back from that event everything was totally trashed, the fenders look like they were tweaked and they are honestly pretty far beyond "slightly" off:

You can see it a lot better from this angle, which is where I avoid shooting the car from. I have to get everything realigned, and hoped that the shop that fixed my roof would do it for me, but they did not have time and I did not feel like adding the requisite labor charges to the bill.

My rear bumper is also pulled down a bit on the passenger side, another lovely reminder of this Winter's failure.

I run a 3.5" MAF with my SMT6.

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
                      is this an m50?
                      Yes, a built S52 out of a 99 M3 IP-class race car.

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                      How'd you get the dent out? You do it or a shop?
                      Shop. I wouldn't know where to begin fixing it.
                      Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

i love this mans e30 !

Comment

best e30 ftw!!!
                          www.r32taka.com

Comment

I love the aggressive look of this car. The silver wheels vs the black ones looks tons better. No tint also adds to the subtle look. Well done!

Comment

I agree the contrasting wheels are hot, This car is very, very nice. great work. the motor is sexy defined.
                              Originally Posted by ACMF74
                              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Thanks again guys.

New camera, new fall pics. Albeit subtle ones.

Pictures are links to a higher-res version.

Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X