No announcement yet.

This is my Vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude's from Mass, its state law to have some type of political sticker somewhere on his car

Awsome deal finding the guy who hit you. You don't need to do anything further to the guy, he's getting his, trust me.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
    I just wouldn't want to have his name on my property, musc less my car....
    All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Clean vert. Nice to see you fixed it instead of getting rid of it. definitly do the IS lip in the front, and give it a nice drop. That boat look is not a ggod look for the vert. Plus it will imporve the way it rides.
      sigpic

Comment

I'll definitely look into a revised suspension set up, as the boat look really sticks out now that you've mentioned it.

Picture time!

Out with the old and in with the new:

It's in this garish orange color too, but the fact that I finally was able to get the inspection done is a huge step in the right direction. First I needed tires, then the door, then the rearview mirror fell off, so all of that is done which means that all that's left is a tune-up and we're done!

I drove the car around 1,600 miles over the last two weeks, and it got really messy. I thought I'd share some photos to show how dirty it got:

Most Rusnak frames will live an ordinary life in Pasadena, free from winter weather. But not these; I think these might be the saltiest Rusnak frames in existence now =P

And what good is the cold when there's no place to store that hot drink? This example was lucky enough to come equipped from the previous owner with a heated and cooled cupholder.

And everyone's favorite bumper sticker is starting to peel in this weather... Doesn't do much to counter the presumption of low quality associated with his name:

Next up, a Husco armrest!

Comment

Shouldnt that sticker say Bush's America?

Comment

^you returned your bailout money and told your reps to vote no to the health care bill?
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Obama is president ya know.....

glad you fixed her up, man id hate to live with snow, salt, and inspections
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

God damn Barak Obama turnin this country into communist japan! I heard he's trying to sell hawaii back to the russians so he can have more money to buy newports!

And hes an ARAB!!!

Comment

So it's been about seven months since my last check-in here. I know, I know, major bump here, but isn't it easier to have one thread with everything than a bunch of little ones that just clog up the forum? I have done some small upgrades that make the car that much more enjoyable to drive.

First thing's first, the reviled bumper sticker is gone:

Inside, I did an E46 console swap because I really wanted the cupholders, and it has been a wonderful addition. Before and after are below:

The heated seat switches will eventually make their way up to where the window lock button is currently located, because its a useless button that has yet to be used.

Up front, an iS lip rounds out the changes, and it gives the car a meaner, more aggressive look to it. My sister told me that it "makes the car not look cute anymore," so its a plus in my book.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the way it looks right now. I've been toying with the idea of euro grilles and the plate filler, but I'm not sure if I will actually go through with those ideas. Please let me know what you think!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety Two View Post
                    I've been toying with the idea of euro grilles and the plate filler, but I'm not sure if I will actually go through with those ideas. Please let me know what you think!
                    "Toying"?!?! E30s are serious business!!!....j/k...Looking good...its the little things like the euro bits that, imo, makes the difference.

COTM

Comment

Working...
                    X