Qucik pic of my car after suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wth?

:shock: whoa what is that? is it a hard top w/ a soft cover or what? ive never seen one like that and ive seen a grip of E30's. j/w
    89' 325ic, pretty much stock till i save up some $$$ for fenders, suspension, and everything else

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
      I never really liked Baurs at all, but do your thing man.
      Ditto.
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

whoa what is that? is it a hard top w/ a soft cover or what? ive never seen one like that and ive seen a grip of E30's. j/w
        Before BMW offered convertibles it was an option to recieve the Baur TC(Top Cabriolet) conversion. It was a 7k pound option as I found out after looking into it. Basically the cars where sent to the Baur factory and where made into what they called a "safe convertible". The Baur factory is where the first 911's where manufactured.

Some of you like it and some of you don't and I don't really care. It makes me happy and I like it and alot of people ask me about it or walk up to me and ask me what it is. I just post the pictures since its not a common car and so those of you that don't know what it is can learn more :up:

Comment

looks great, needs an mtech 1 front though to match the agressive sides.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I think there is a reason that kit is rare. And Kamei even to this day isn't very highly regarded.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Dig the car, except for the bottle caps and the side skirts. Keep at it, dude.
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

If you wanna keep it original then what im about to say wont really mean much, but here is what I would do:

Any bbs style rims, pref 16" with a dish.
                Mtech 1 front airdam
                Shadowline the chrome trim
                Remove sidemarkers + repaint entire car a black, silver, or maybe red.
                - Also paint aluminum part of bumpers body color, looks much better on the euro bumpers

I personally like the sides, gives a flare style of effect, looks hot imo.
                1990 325ix

Comment

Remove sidemarkers + repaint entire car a black, silver, or maybe red.
                  That was already planned for the future but I woudl do a full gutting and respray so I don't haev the time to not have my car or the money to do that right now. And BBS rims are also in the future eventually. If I repaint I wanna leave the trim silver and the bumpers chrome tho at least at first...I like that look.

Comment

looks good

glad to see my old cupkit put to good use

Comment

shit, that car in black with an mtech1 front, all blacked out............ Batmobile baby!!

Comment

baur :up: kamei :| ... what does kamei front spolier look like?

Julien
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                        X