Street/Strip Civic has been asleep for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
    Yay for RPF1's! So little weight, so much win!
    Suprised me,,, way light. My civic had 16in TE37s on it and I went to the 15 for more availible drag radials.. When I took the RPF1 outta the box I was like shit... Feels like you could snap the spokes out if it by side-stepping the clutch

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
      K-series, right?

Yeah I like nice Hondas.
      B-Series... OLD scool

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        Looks good! Pic of honda engine bay?
        I'll try to dig up somthing,,, most pics of that car are film

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
          With old age comes patience... And Kids, and bills... man If I was a few years younger I would have been done yesterday.. Freal

Hope she will be done before summer, we gotta lotta werke
          Dean
          Instagram
          1987 325isA
          1987 325i - 383k

Comment

looks good. the add-on's for post-operation performance should rule those wheels out going forward though, which is a good thing.
            ReverseOTL.
            NewParts4sale.
            PartsWanted.

Comment

the wheels would look sweet if it were polish like this.

Comment

lookin good man, looked a lot like mine before i painted my lips with the 502's.

Comment

The car looks great John, I can't wait to see some progress with the motor swap! My name is Steven, I met you at the meet in Vantucky last weekend. Was asking about your suspension setup on the cabrio. Love the way it looks

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

I approve very nice.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sandlock View Post
                      looks good. the add-on's for post-operation performance should rule those wheels out going forward though, which is a good thing.
                      The car will rarely be in this form,, I have the civic to drag/break.
                      Im actually after 16x9's all the way around on Toyo R888's.
                      Just sold the XXr's a few days ago.
                      The search is ON

Comment

Originally posted by immajackuup View Post
                        the wheels would look sweet if it were polish like this.
                        Those wheels now come in an "SBC" coating - Super Brilliant Crome- I think your pic is of those,, at the time I bought the RPF1's they weren't availible I would have had to wait from June-ish to December-ish of 2005 for the SBC ones.
                        My civic has been down for quite some time, those RPF1's have literally been sitting in my garage on the civic for 5 years tires and all.

It rained here yesterday,,, its the first time EVER these wheels have been tainted by rain.. tear

SBC

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                          lookin good man, looked a lot like mine before i painted my lips with the 502's.
                          You have black guts..... Daym.. Envy

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                            The car looks great John, I can't wait to see some progress with the motor swap! My name is Steven, I met you at the meet in Vantucky last weekend. Was asking about your suspension setup on the cabrio. Love the way it looks
                            Nice meeting you Steven,, Feel free to hit me up anytime.
                            Ever by airportway,,, stop in at my shop

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments everybody,, I was pretty skepto when i did it but after they were on,,, not bad, better than I thought it would turn out so I had to share.

Sad though, they will be comming off ,, bottlecaps again untill I find new/different wheels

Comment

Damn that looks so good!Props for sure.
                                sigpic-Thanks warren

Comment

Working...
                                X