Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John T View Post

Hope she will be done before summer, we gotta lotta werke
    Is it bad that I am more excited about the carts and cleanliness of the floor? There are cats on a cart; suggesting they belong there. Is this a garage? Its not personal because the yellow OSHA tape on the floor like a manufacturing environment. I am super curious.
    :ot:
    With access to a "shop" like this the only thing holding you back from that S54 is your children's ability to hand you tools. :o

M52B28 OBD1 - G240 - S4.10
    Stuff for Sale: 24v swap parts

Comment

Originally posted by rightcoastbias View Post
      Is it bad that I am more excited about the carts and cleanliness of the floor? There are cats on a cart; suggesting they belong there. Is this a garage? Its not personal because the yellow OSHA tape on the floor like a manufacturing environment. I am super curious.
      :ot:
      With access to a "shop" like this the only thing holding you back from that S54 is your children's ability to hand you tools. :o
      i couldnt have worded it any better
      Originally posted by evandael
      a car is a car. call it a dildo, i'd still drive the hell out of it.

Comment

:ot:!!!! JK
        If you guys want a tour, this is my shop. I pride myself in running a clean shop, good work is only done with ideal environment and atmosphere. End result is a direct reflection of work ethic and work atmosphere, shows in the paint.
        Too much time and energy is wasted in treading through what shouldn’t be in your way. In most cases this causes a frustrated employee due to the inability to capture progress. We have all experienced it, too may times in the past have I been so damn pissed off because I’m trying to do something and all kinds of CRAP is in my way.
        Most Fridays we stop service early to clean/organize the shop to prepare for a productive following week.
        I’m the service manager/ Crew Chief/ Tech Writer/ Photographer at HorsepowerFreaks in Portland Oregon
        Pics Pics Pics
        This past summer

The Heart Breaker

Current Today - Mfest is almost here so there is a lot here/on the way,, main Service Wing -Its raining out too, My cab leaks and my home garage is full.... so she lives here... a lot

Fab

Wiring Harness/electronics assembly

Storage/Development - 335I development car on the rack

Parts storage - anybody wanna play "Name That Part"

Development S54s

Some Motors Im building, S54, S54, M54B30 - for the wifes cab 87 Zinno, Development N54

MMM Yummy

Tunned on this guy today ALL F*ING day Made 804WHP and 634WTQ, My eyes burn if I touch them - Happens everytime

Euro Development

End Result Customer car - Spotless the only way it flies

Last edited by John T; 03-15-2011, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Oh fuck me sideways. That shop made me soil myself.

Comment

clean shop!! keep it up!
            [PAKSIW]
            20D .........
            vmwerks :up:
            ryan gmw :up:

Comment

clean shop

nice work

the cabbie looks tittys

-
              Project
              Parts for Sale
              Feedback
              YouTube Channel

Comment

Oh hell yea man, I have always seen your shops cars on the various euro drives, I had no idea what kind of awesome stuff was brewing out there!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Jesus Christ.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

hey, thats were my subframe was welded :)

i loved my tour when i got it, i find any excuse to go there and bug john

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

^ Happy to help you Matt, you're welcome anytime as well as anybody that wants to take the time out of there day to stop by, any locals are welcome to stop by its always nice to meet new people. Matt-B, Abesonic, Rg430Rocker, just to name a few are the first guys I met just after I bought the cab and joined R3V... Nice people round here

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                        Oh hell yea man, I have always seen your shops cars on the various euro drives, I had no idea what kind of awesome stuff was brewing out there!
                        Most People dont know we are in the PNW, a lot people in portland dont know we are here. Ever around my area....

Comment

Thanks everybody,, I just try to do good work and keep a clean shop, that’s all - pretty basic fundamentally

Comment

Wow man, wish you guys were on the East Coast. Nice work!

Originally posted by Roysneon
                            $5 shipped?
                            Originally posted by MarkD
                            You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Looks awesome, i love RPF1's and am always searching for pictures of e30's running them

Edit: Holy christwagons i hadn't even seen the shop pics yet, beautiful

86 Zinno es
                              M50 inside

Comment

Holy clean shop batman! I love those development motors. Proper stuff man.

Is that euro project going back oversea's or staying here?
                                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Working...
                                X