My 318iS with New Suspension!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 318iS with New Suspension!

It has been quite a while but the new suspension is finally in. The car is by no means slammed but should still settle some more (it was only installed late last week) and rides extremely nicely now.

It is running on Bilstein Sports with H&R Sports and Suspension Techniques Swaybars front and rear, new bushings, etc. and the only thing left to add as far as suspension goes are the TR Eyeball Arms that I have waiting to go in.

Overall, I am quite happy with the way the car drives now, much nicer than before and below are a few pics of the finished product - I just need new rims and some good tyres to finish things off.

Let me know what you think, I would love to hear your feedback,

Pete

Looks beautiful Pete, nothing more to say really :up: I really love the colour too.

Sounds like you've spent a tonne on suspension - bet it handles brilliantly now.

Comment

Looks awesome. That is one sweet car.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

One of my favorite 318is's. Keep up the good work!
        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

thats a hot car, perfevtly styled

Comment

I just lowered my 318is. Looks pretty much the same just a bit lower...and white. Whats wrong with the weaves dude...they're pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
              Yes.

But too high! But thats my taste. As for the weaves, just paint them gunmetal centers with Duplicolor wheel paint. It would really set off the car.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
                Originally posted by hamann318is
                Yes.

But too high! But thats my taste. As for the weaves, just paint them gunmetal centers with Duplicolor wheel paint. It would really set off the car.
                And fix the antenna while you're at it. ;)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Don't rattle can the wheels on that car. If you do, don't mount them. Stick with factory painted wheels on that glorious blue. Sick 318is Pete 8)

Comment

Thanks for all of the kind words guys, the car is slowly-slowly coming together and getting closer to just how I like it.

As for the wheels, I was thinking of looking for some Euro 15" weaves or something similar such as Ronals so that I can put some wider and better rubber onto them. And yes, the antenna will be fixed soon. It does go all the way down, it's just struggles sometimes and will be dealt with very soon.

Anyway, I appreciate your thoughts guys, any other ideas or opinions are more than welcome! :D

Pete

Comment

Just thought I'd add a wallpaper for anybody interested.

Let me know what you all think,

Pete

Comment

My favorite 318 line.
                        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Does that mean my 325 is gonna sit that high? Makes me reconsider my H&R Sports that are on order. Great looking car though!
                          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

325 sits way lower.

^^^H&R Sports with Bilstein Sports^^^

Will
                            RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                            Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                            DaveCN = Old Man
                            My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                            If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper
                              Does that mean my 325 is gonna sit that high? Makes me reconsider my H&R Sports that are on order. Great looking car though!
                              Yeah those pics were taken literally two or three days afterwards though. I am hoping it will still settle some more,

Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X