The Rice Mobile Strikes Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gr00v3
    y'all are a bunch of haters and don't know creativity when you see it. i bet you fuckers 5 years ago were all like "Wtf mate, that guy's wearing a pink shirt, he MUST be gay." and now you fuckfaces are like "man, pink shirts are hawt, let me pop my colar"

and that makes you........................?
    BEERTECH

Comment

Looking damn sexy TJ.

Is it complete in your eyes?
      Minus the trim.
      If not do something crazy.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

pics dont work fo rme
        Originally posted by blunt
        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I'd prefer Bears.

Comment

Its always more fun to view pics of E30s from people who have a talent for photography. Those pics are great. Looks good man.
            - 318is 4 life

Comment

Fantastic colors and layering on some of those photos. I'm glad you take the time to set up the car right for your shots - I always enjoy them greatly. I'd put that baby right in the middle of the crop on a couple of them though - I know you switch up on the crops on purpose sometimes, but I think your car deserves to be front and center on these.

Not so much a fan of the style of the wheels necessarily, but it's not ugly and it ain't my car. That said, the black/polished combo looks great on your silver. Aggressive, certainly eye-catching. If you had to replace the t-stars, at least you kept it just as distinctive.
              Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

Comment

Car looks business TJ. I actually like the wheels, unlike a lot of people on here.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by Koony
                  Are you related to any Lathrops in western Nebraska, T.J.? Used to know some people out there with the same name.
                  I don't believe so. Maybe distantly related.

Kyle, Yan has been posting since I sent him the PM's so I know he has gotten it.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I like it.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                      y'all are a bunch of haters and don't know creativity when you see it. i bet you fuckers 5 years ago were all like "Wtf mate, that guy's wearing a pink shirt, he MUST be gay." and now you fuckfaces are like "man, pink shirts are hawt, let me pop my colar"

and that makes you........................?
                      i would still call pink shirts gay, but maybe thats just me.

nice job on the photoshoot TJ, not a fan of the wheels but atleast there tasteful and go with the theme of the car.

cheers

Comment

pics dont show up on my work computer either. nor does copying and pasting the link. how are you guys seeing these?
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Aren't you the 23 year old that took the high school chick to her junior prom?

-Charlie
                          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                          FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                            Originally posted by Koony
                            Are you related to any Lathrops in western Nebraska, T.J.? Used to know some people out there with the same name.
                            I don't believe so. Maybe distantly related.

Kyle, Yan has been posting since I sent him the PM's so I know he has gotten it.
                            :? ohwell, im sure theres an explination.

PS: Car looks good, rims are starting to grow on me, but whats important is that you like 'em.

Kyle
                            1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                            DILLIGAF

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                              Car looks business TJ. I actually like the wheels, unlike a lot of people on here.

Looks much better now with some nicer photos.

Comment

Great shots of the car as always, TJ. Your photoshoots are always my favorites. I really like the new wheels a lot. I think if I were to get them, I would want the centers more of a gunmetal/anthracite color than black. The black just kind of seems to get lost. But overall, I think they look great on your car.

Comment

Working...
                                X