Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie
    Originally posted by Gr00v3
    y'all are a bunch of haters and don't know creativity when you see it. i bet you fuckers 5 years ago were all like "Wtf mate, that guy's wearing a pink shirt, he MUST be gay." and now you fuckfaces are like "man, pink shirts are hawt, let me pop my colar"
    Aren't you the 23 year old that took the high school chick to her junior prom?

-Charlie

game. set. match.
    BEERTECH

Comment

y'all are a bunch of haters and don't know creativity when you see it. i bet you fuckers 5 years ago were all like "Wtf mate, that guy's wearing a pink shirt, he MUST be gay." and now you fuckfaces are like "man, pink shirts are hawt, let me pop my colar"

-Charlie
      ..... wearing a pink shirt??

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
        Great shots of the car as always, TJ. Your photoshoots are always my favorites. I really like the new wheels a lot. I think if I were to get them, I would want the centers more of a gunmetal/anthracite color than black. The black just kind of seems to get lost. But overall, I think they look great on your car.
        They do get lost in photos. But you can always see them fine in person. They come in all sorts of colors. But I think anything other than black wouldn't have looked right on my car, because I would have had too many different shades of silver with the body and the polished lips.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

attention to detail is what always did it for me with TJ's e30. glad u didnt go bronze on the rims. car looks freakin great.

oh and white sox with a tux = big pimpin. 8)
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Thanks Cary.

RISING EDGE

Comment

ah, i can finally see them

looks very good, I like them. what is the offset? did u have to use spacers
              Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
                ah, i can finally see them

looks very good, I like them. what is the offset? did u have to use spacers
                They are ET40. I am running 20mm H&R spacers and hub centering rings.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385

-Charlie
                  ..... wearing a pink shirt??

Well, since the acoustic guitar is right there, maybe he was getting ready to write a song about how painful wearing a tux is, and how emotionally draining it was to not have black socks to wear with it.

Comment

Looks good, I still prefer your car with the throwing stars rims though.

The black spokes hide a bit the design of the wheel IMO, it doesn't let "enlight it'self the rims" at all.... :|

I sold my Throwing Stars (m5 e34 wheels) for a e39 540i and I'm painting the spokes black(but for obvious reasons....will hide the imperfections like numbers and codes stamped on it, the holes for bolt the "hut" or "cup") since he will use both "looks" when he bore evry once in a while...
                    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

It's only in pictures that the details of the spokes go away though. In person the rims look great and they don't get lost. And since I didn't buy these rims to post pics of them online, I am happy with them.

RISING EDGE

Comment

i tought that though...how much were those rims?
                        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

In the first set of pics, they look like ass. In person they are freakin hot and the car looks as good as it did w/ the T-stars, although its a totally different look.

Comment

Im definitely sold on them now (as if I wasnt before). :D

6spokez4life
                            James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Very nice, but I still prefer the old school or OEM + look. Always an eye catcher.

I just wish I could get mine out of this fucking rut that its in...
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                                And since I didn't buy these rims to post pics of them online, I am happy with them.
                                Glad you finally got around to saying that TJ, I was kind of wondering how long it would take. :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X