GC's are on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
    Im starting to think I should use zipties to hold all my body parts on... Steal an idea from the Nissan fanboi's? New mounts are being welded on monday! And e30Tooper... Im likin the eta haha.
    thanks man , I miss it. The pics just show that with the right low and tire combo , type C's look very good. id love to get another set but i don't think C's on a Vert fit well.

Looking forward to more pix when its more low.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive coments; those who aren't pms-ing about my uncut zipties. And I will def get some pics up! And yea... They will fit. Only gonna need to pull the fenders a bit in the front, and a hard roll in the back.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive coments; those who aren't pms-ing about my uncut zipties.
        Your car looks retarded like that. Nobody was PMS'ing about it, just pointing that out to you.

Also, to truly maximize your GC's you do have to do some cutting and welding, or spend the money on the proper setup that comes with housings.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Yes, as I've said many times: that was RIGHT after I put the lip back, it's not like I drive it that way. I know it looked retarded, not that hard to see haha. And again, it's getting welded up tomorrow. I don't have a welder yet.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Well then. I honestly thought you left them like that for the "drift missile" look or some shit. Those Type c's look great and should be even better without the wheel gap above them.
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Haha noooo, nots not even a drift look... Just ugly. But after days of working on it, just wanted to get it out the garage.

Go here be happy!

Comment

now I understand why you posted shit about my old car hahahaha good luck looks like you need lots of it see ya around BMORE...
                My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

And yea... They will fit. Only gonna need to pull the fenders a bit in the front, and a hard roll in the back.
                  I think you meant to say roll the fenders and roll + pull the quarters. Drove past your house the other day, you driving it yet?

Comment

old school vette wheels?
                    91 integra - sold
                    86 325es - under construction

Comment

how did you mount your hella lights i like them
                      Originally posted by blunttech
                      r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Meh. Has potential but not living up to it.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by manjambles View Post
                          its the gc kit running eibach springs 600lbs front 440lbs rear.
                          That sounds backwards to me, 440 in the rear is pretty soft
                          Originally posted by audiquattrot
                          bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
                          1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
                          2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
                          1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
                          2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Why would you do that to your front arches?

Comment

Working...
                            X