No announcement yet.

A quick photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow belt? I have one of those, a belt, that's white...right? (Man, I'm such an ignorant SoCal kid).

I'd say slam it to the ground anyways and get throwing stars.

Comment

Its not getting lowered. I mentioned this multiple times
      Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
        Its not getting lowered. I mentioned this multiple times
        I noticed, but I'm just saying what it needs. Its badass enough that you drive around in snow with a BMW.

Comment

How many miles you got on that setup. And not going to lie, you dont know what snow is if you live in Virginia, try the Adirondacks of northern New York, right in the snow belt.

Im the third owner of the car, but the dude that owned it before me was a BMW mechanic and he said that he put the springs on it around 95k. there are 155k on there now and i dont have a bit of problem with it. And true, my idea of snow is 3 inches.... they close school down here for the threat of snow...pretty pathetic.

Comment

I'm telling you, Ground-Control coilovers are perfect for the ix.. :)
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

lol virginia? snow? HAHAHA try living in newhampshire for a winter then tell me about snow :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by A_325i
                lol virginia? snow? HAHAHA try living in newhampshire for a winter then tell me about snow :roll:

Yea...im originally from SoCal so any snow is still kinda weird....id probably kill myself if i liven in New England....as it is when it drops below 70 i start bitchin about it being cold!

Comment

Originally posted by A_325i
                  try living a winter in Quebec
                  E30 325i 1990 (Winter beater)
                  E36 M3/4/5 1997 (Futur IP car?)
                  BMW Club of Quebec

Comment

Originally posted by Quik325ix
                    How many miles you got on that setup. And not going to lie, you dont know what snow is if you live in Virginia, try the Adirondacks of northern New York, right in the snow belt.

Im the third owner of the car, but the dude that owned it before me was a BMW mechanic and he said that he put the springs on it around 95k. there are 155k on there now and i dont have a bit of problem with it. And true, my idea of snow is 3 inches.... they close school down here for the threat of snow...pretty pathetic.
                    Any snow that we get (I'm talking usually under 1 inch) becomes the Blizzard of '05 and everything closes. I shit you not. Grocery stores are cleaned out.
                    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Working...
                    X