the most recent pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NORCAL/E30
    I don't see what the big deal about the ///M badge is? :? I mean those badges come on BMW's in Europe sometimes. I figure if you have ///M equipment you can sport the badge. As long as you don't have an ///M3 badge you're not posing. :D I like the car alot. The colormatched bumper surronds with the black trim look good. Nando still has the pimpest "ix" though. 8)

ABE
    exactly, there a bunch of idiots that always say get rid off the badhe ///M, many euro versions came at least on here with hte ///M badge in the grille or either in the trunk.

Really nice car, you just need to putnow a nice steering wheel! :D
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

who the fuck are you to talk to me like that? hey dick, i dont really give a fuck... im posting my opinion on this tasteless e30. oh and YES I did sell my e30 and unlike your poor ass, i have a real e36 ///M3, so Mr. 40 year old... why dont you move on from e30's like most people do in their 20's and get a better car.
      excuse me but if u sold youre e30 wtf are u still posting, and my care hase lots of taste, i just dont have enough money to work with, ok.

and to other viewers thanks for the response and the shadowline is next on the list.

and the ///M stays, its my car and i like it
      m44 Z3 daily driver
      e30 m20b27 King of the garage

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon
        who the fuck are you to talk to me like that? hey dick, i dont really give a fuck... im posting my opinion on this tasteless e30. oh and YES I did sell my e30 and unlike your poor ass, i have a real e36 ///M3, so Mr. 40 year old... why dont you move on from e30's like most people do in their 20's and get a better car.
        excuse me but if u sold youre e30 wtf are u still posting, and my care hase lots of taste, i just dont have enough money to work with, ok.

and to other viewers thanks for the response and the shadowline is next on the list.

and the ///M stays, its my car and i like it
        hell yeah, stay with the ///M badge, you like it stay with , jusr like me I like my ///M badge int he trunk and will keep in there...to hell with the people say get rid off of it.
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Nice. Will echo the same about the steering wheel. ;)
          Continuous For Sale Thread
          323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Ducati
            nameisbradgreen you remind me of "The e30 Poet"
            could you please elaborate on this statement...

Comment

Originally posted by permit
              Eurospeed, don't act as if no one else on this board gives criticism to each other's cars. Its not as if "Brad Green" is actually going to go to this guys house and start replacing parts and ripping off the ///M badge. Geez, settle down kids.
              Permit, I'm sorry. But I'm sick of self-righteous little fucks like this who have this thing about giving orders to people about what to do with their cars. What happened to giving suggestions and constructive opinions? As soon as someone posts a pic of their car with something someone else doesn't like, out come the commands. Get rid of this, change that, take those off, fix these. Who the fuck do people think they are that they can just order people what to do with their own property?

Originally posted by nameisbradgreen

Have a nice day :D
              Oh my fucking god, you have an E36 M3? You're so loaded that you can actually afford to buy a 10 year old $14k BMW? Holy shit, that must mean I'm dirt poor! I'm sorry, but in my opinion, your car is a bloated, overweight, oversized hunk of plastic and metal, with a nice engine bolted to it. But that's just me coming back at you with your own style of criticism. If his car is so tasteless, and you've moved on from E30's...

...why are you posting on an E30 board? Go post on DTM with all the rest of the E36 M3 driving fucks who think they're driving god's gift to automobiles. I don't want a better car. I like my car just fine.

And how did you figure that I'm 40? I'm 25. And who the fuck am I to talk to you like that? I'm a hardcore, pipe-hittin' e-thug, with an internet cock so big I could slap you in the face with it from here. :up:

Comment

edit: I'm a dumbshit, let me be ;)

Comment

Gotta love the drama

FIRST OF ALL! All of the "M" badges on non "M" cars here in Germany were glued on by their owners. Maybe there is such a thing as a M316i but I doubt it.

Ramon's car looks great, I could list several things that I like and dislike about it, but if I were to list the dislikes it would be in a more constructive manner.

I used to search the members rides section for the members rides. Lately though, its mostly for the shit talkin. looks like we get both with this thread.

Comment

Nice car. Swap out the autotragic and you will be rockin'.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X