My Motormavens Feature --> New Images

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leegf
    replied
    such a pretty car, sheesh. i really like the film shots on page 4. well done!

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    I'm digging those rims... remind me of old ronal turbo's... very cool! keep up the good work.

    Leave a comment:


  • drulle
    replied
    wow... awesome car. I did not know e30 comes in calypso red. You should put euro grills, mtech II steering wheel, and glass moonroof and it will be pure perfection.
    good job

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Same height. Grass helps me out a bit haha. Thanks man.

    Leave a comment:


  • simplyclean325i
    replied
    ^ you're lower in these pictures than you were in the stanceworks photo right?

    seriously, i love your car. you make me want those wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Hankook Ventus HRII in 215/40/16s. I got a deal on them otherwise I probably would have gotten some different tires in the same sizes. I like the way these stretch though. Nice and even.

    And a few from SoWo:



    Leave a comment:


  • simplyclean325i
    replied
    tires and tire size did you go with? i'm in love.

    Leave a comment:


  • amiller07
    replied
    saw this in person at sowo....amazing!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Hadnt seen this yet. So clean! Love the colors and setup too! Great work man!

    Leave a comment:


  • two240s
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    This might be one of the best looking E30s ever. I've never seen those wheels on an E30 before, and the stance is perfect.

    My new favorite e30! Seriously though...don't think it can get much better than this!

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Absolutely stunning! LOVE that color. Not one you see everyday. Congrats on getting her done up tastefully.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Those wheels! Mmm

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    Wow I love the wheels and your stance. GJ!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    This might be one of the best looking E30s ever. I've never seen those wheels on an E30 before, and the stance is perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • byza213
    replied
    super clean but shes super mean!!

    i love it , inspirational!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...