My Motormavens Feature --> New Images

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mlarsen
    replied
    That stanceworks shot is my new wallpaper

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    This is just unbelievably perfect. I've always wondered what those wheels would look like on an e30. The answer is perfection. :) I'd been thinking about running the same wheel only with white centers and polished lips on my vert, at least now I know how amazing it would look.

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Thanks Tony!

    Here are a few more shots. We were trying to shoot in film for the feature, but it was very finicky. This is also before I dropped the front all the way. Here are some of the ones that turned out good:





    And one from Mike at Formula Drift:

    Leave a comment:


  • atle36m3
    replied
    amazing!

    the bar has been raised yet again...

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Thanks guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • djmoska
    replied



    HAD TO MAKE IT MY WALLPAPER... inspiration to make my car look as good as yours....

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    this is just beautiful! wheels & drop are A+!

    Leave a comment:


  • pwagon717
    replied
    Originally posted by dillsnick
    Well, the title for the coolest e30 wheel's in Atlanta has now just been passed. You sir, have done amazing work.

    Funny you said that, the title has been passed. It is like a friendly competition just in state of who will take the title for GA. I think we all have something in store for each other.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Well, the title for the coolest e30 wheel's in Atlanta has now just been passed. You sir, have done amazing work.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    meh










    Ryan you know my feelings about your car ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Well deserved, beautifully built car, very well done.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Id cum inside the tailpipe of that car AND not worry about a phone call down the line that starts with "Hey I know this is random and I havent seen you in forever, but we need to talk...".

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by Jav3
    Great article and car man.
    car is definitely really nice. the wheels are a nice change up and it sits good.
    the article was written by someone in the 8th grade though. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • secomeco
    replied
    oooo yeahhhhh !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    It is beautifal! I love the contrast of the gold coloring in the spokes of the wheels. Your fitment is spot on. It doesn't even look like you are trying to fit 16x9's under there, they fit so well without too much stretch or camber. The only thing I would change is the airbag steering wheel.

    Leave a comment:

Working...