My Motormavens Feature --> New Images

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Holy crap, I'm speechless.

    Leave a comment:


  • gverelli
    replied
    :up:I love everything about it, super clean

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Great looking car man! Nice to see something different

    Leave a comment:


  • AE_m20
    replied
    And I thought this car couldn't get any better. Absolutely stunning, every aspect of it

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    I just soiled myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • DirrtyThirrty1313
    replied
    Awesome car nuff said

    Leave a comment:


  • Jav3
    replied
    Great article and car man. Actually, one of my friends just posted that on my FB earlier today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    Wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Name
    replied
    Mind Blasting!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Syco
    replied
    Originally posted by 88SuperETABD
    Article says original paint!? Or original paint color. If thats 20 year old paint...OMG. Good work on keeping that beautiful color alive.

    You're doing it right. Congrats on the mag.
    yeah its the original paint, its like a friggin mirror in person. its so clean its scary

    Leave a comment:


  • schtozo
    replied
    sick sick sick. i thought i hated burgundish cars till today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Den_k321
    replied
    too good!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    Someone will have these same wheels in a month's time. Until then, Ryan did it first!

    F now I want Image Wheels.

    Billet 85 would sure look good on a lowered white car!

    Leave a comment:


  • S&E30
    replied
    Probably my favorite e30 right now. Everything is just so well done. I want Image wheels now because of your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    Sometimes Im content with the way my car looks, right now I'm not!

    Good Job, but damn you!

    Leave a comment:

Working...