My Motormavens Feature --> New Images

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kalib0y
    replied
    Your wheels are definitley the bizness! Nice car

    Leave a comment:


  • mdschurtz
    replied
    i approve this message!!!! hahahha good work

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    That is so sexual.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Those wheels are absolutely amazing... Great car all around too! Congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Anguz
    what wheels?
    Holy shit man, it says it like 3 times in this thread, and also in the feature, if you actually go and read it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anguz
    replied
    wheels are dope

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Good god your car is clean. Congrats on the feature, you deserve it.

    This is photographic proof that Calypso is indeed the best BMW ever produced. :hitler: I saved every pic.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    such a money shot.

    Leave a comment:


  • couch.lock
    replied
    Yeah, those wheels are tits.

    Leave a comment:


  • NorwayE30
    replied
    Perfect!!!! Loves the diesel-front and touring skirts 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • thedeal
    replied
    I nearly shit myself. Just when I thought that calypso couldn't get any cleaner. Well played sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Lepage
    replied
    Really nice ! :p

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    No one likes a showoff. jerk.


    ;)
    Last edited by ACHTUNG; 05-18-2011, 05:56 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominic49
    replied
    oh hai

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Umm, what kind of wheels are those? I want them.

    edit: nvm, I see it now.
    Last edited by Mlarsen; 05-17-2011, 11:21 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...