No announcement yet.

YO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those cars are far from rice, b16 swaped civics are somthing ive always wanted to drive, and that 240 will be a monster. 240 was my other choice for cars when i was looking.

Originally posted by Werksmini
    Yea good luck finding a nice E30, they dont exist. Or at least I cant find them. Both nice looking cars. I dont know why people are so completely anti honda. I wouldnt buy one but that looks nice and is probably fun to drive.
    you must just not be looking the right places, mine was the first and only e30 i looked at. drove it and showed up with the cash the next day.

Comment

Dane, its good to have you aboard. You seem to have your head in the right place. I love both of your cars, and my E30 has been such a pile of crap lately I really wish I owned an EK hatch like my mom drives. If I were you I would consider keeping one of your 2 cars (probably the Civic) as a daily driver when you buy another E30.

A lot of guys on this forum hate on Japanese cars because they drive a stock old ass BMW, but screw them. I guess I am one of the few "rice-advocates" on this site. Just look at the flames I got for the my new rims :)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

:D sweet wheels! those look like volk te37's! i love your color scheme. i want an E30, because i like to look at them. i can just look at them for hours.

-Dane
        diving board division, bishez.

Comment

Your Civic would leave 90% of the cars on this forum in the dust, and the S14 would take care of the remainder. Nice.

Keep up the good work, hope you stick to your E30 plans. BTW, did you know there's a member with almost the exact same car as you're dreaming up? MTriple, look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
            Originally posted by lucky7
            as far as the BBs wheels go. this car keeps me awake all night, every night.
            Haha. Dan's car in a few years.
            What you gonna do about it?! I LOVE IT. But mine will have real tires and only 16x8" wheels. The ones in that picture are 16x9.5" and 16x11".

I love it.

And nice Civic, my friend has an EH3 (EG model) that I love. Very nice, but yea that exhaust is a bit...well you probably have heard that. Looks clean though, make sure it won't get stolen is all I have to say. Hate hearing stories on HondaTech of stolen cars...
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
              And nice Civic, my friend has an EH3 (EG model) that I love. Very nice, but yea that exhaust is a bit...well you probably have heard that. Looks clean though, make sure it won't get stolen is all I have to say. Hate hearing stories on HondaTech of stolen cars...
              I love your piece of shit too.

I also love rice.

To the original poster, clean civic. Love the white K1s on there :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Dangydang
                To the original poster, clean civic. Love the white K1s on there :up:
                Post your car mang. Do it, all the cool kids are!
                Reminiscing...

Comment

where did you get your rb? I'm looking for an rb26 and rb25 tranny.
                  Your civic looks nice. Just driving rwd vs fwd though, I can see where some people are coming from. Or, well, THe people who started the trends were coming from, upon which everyone "agreed with."

either one of those cars, once sold, can get you a nice e30. I would even say an e30m3. Do it up, find a e30m3 with a blown motor.
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Love the Civic, very clean.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with hondas its just most of them look the same
                      i used to have a 93' Honda Civic si b16a2 Turbo hatchback and a 96' Acura Integra LS-Vtec Turbo and i can attest that both of those cars can pretty much stomp on most rides here but theres nothing like good old german engineering :D I love the ej8 looks clean i may be picking up an 00' Si as a daily driver soon.

Comment

That's a nice looking warehouse in the first couple of pics. The parking lot is so clean and the pallets aren't all busted.
                        Jamie Webster
                        '89 325is - sold :(
                        '96 Miata - sold
                        '01 M5 - sold
                        '02 Civic Si

Comment

S14 is clean (thank god). But too bad you missed out on the M3..... ;) 8)

Civic Si's rock (and that is close enough). One of the local guys picked one up and is putting in a cage, throwing on r comps, etc.

Most people don't appreciate the capability of a Honda. Most just would like to call them rice burners......only to get humilated by them.

good work. (buy the m3, *cough cough*)

Comment

I love japanese styling. I used to be and still am very in-tune with REAL Japanese racing and such. I definitely lean more toward european stuff, but there's nothing else like Japanese racing. And not the Japanese racing in America. Skylines, RX-7's, Supras, even civics in Japan are tight. Most of the time. :D

Comment

thanks guys, i was upnorth for a few days of R&R. got to drive my buddies '04 jetta GLI around. w/ just an APR chip that thing moves out :shock: . i love it!

my RB i got from the shop that does alot of work for me. autowerks motorsports here in michigan. im still very curious as to how it feels when i get it running.

as far as E30 M3. i would hate to get one, and change it from stock. i dont think that car should be tampered with. its a piece of history IMO.

-Dane
                              diving board division, bishez.

Comment

I agree completely. just offering an idea, as I always see some with blown motors or no motors going for super cheap

let us know about the rb swap, I'm curious myself.
                                Originally posted by blunt
                                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
                                X