Just picked this up from a Tow yard. Updated 7/24/13

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Motorsports
    replied
    Sweet deal man.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Isthmus
    I call bullshit
    Originally posted by karzrtoyz
    I know its hard to believe, I about shit in my pants when I saw the car.

    I was gonna say the same but with proof = awesome find!

    Leave a comment:


  • alB5
    replied
    fuck the west coast and these amazing deals you guys get -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • karzrtoyz
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackout
    Now dish out a few more hundred and ditch that lame auto trans and get manual in.
    You got the car for dirt chip anyway. Restore it, make it near perfect.
    Make people drool.
    Agreed, I have the full 5speed swap kit sitting in storage

    Leave a comment:


  • Blackout
    replied
    Now dish out a few more hundred and ditch that lame auto trans and get manual in.
    You got the car for dirt chip anyway. Restore it, make it near perfect.
    Make people drool.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    What in the fuck.

    Seems like everyone on SoCal is finding unicorns besides me!!
    What a come up man, seriously good shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    dave u win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Acehye559
    replied
    Nice Dave... You better keep this one for a while

    Leave a comment:


  • E30MACK
    replied
    I hate you

    Leave a comment:


  • DuMa
    replied
    my god. some people dont understand what they have

    Leave a comment:


  • AlpinaE30
    replied
    Nice deal!

    I believe in Karma! Good job D!

    Leave a comment:


  • Blackout
    replied
    Damn Itttttt.
    Why did i stop surfing craigslist till 3 am in the mornings.

    Leave a comment:


  • thowes24
    replied
    Originally posted by Massimo
    This makes up for the time I wasted on 2 junked E30 M3's
    ^haha!

    and I'm beyond jealous right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Javier h
    replied
    If anyone is seriously interested

    in some leads, write to me (not necessarily Mtech2s)

    no tire kickers. referral fee based on honor system.

    Southern cal only.

    thx
    Last edited by Javier h; 06-09-2011, 09:15 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    Pimpin ain't easy

    Leave a comment:

Working...