Just picked this up from a Tow yard. Updated 7/24/13

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • karzrtoyz
    replied
    The ad was up for entire day, I was working in Calabasas the next day and figured to call him to see if it was still there, I didnt think he would. He said it was and I jetted over there like Fly on shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • rbartongrimley
    replied
    I saw this ad, but didn't have time to make it down there! Lucky you!

    Leave a comment:


  • svn2002s
    replied
    Good Karma man, way to go!

    Leave a comment:


  • zxert
    replied
    Sick car. Great steal.

    Needs

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    We all hate you.
    Nawwwww nice score man!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    What a steal! With a little cleaning and a new seat that would look hot!

    Were all vert mtech II's auto transmissions?

    Leave a comment:


  • 801coppertop
    replied
    Fuck yes!! I always am glad to see an enthusiast pick up a steal of a deal, instead of some 16 year old punk who will trash it and than send it to its eminent grave by r3v'ing it! Good find!

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    you lucky SOB. Don't even act like it's no big deal.. "oh, it would make a great summer cruiser..."

    How about I come over and kick you in the balls and jack that car right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Yep, that one kicks ass on my $1,500 m-tech score. Go Dave, it couldn't have been found by a more deserving owner. For reference, here's mine as I found it

    Last edited by robrez; 06-09-2011, 06:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied


    edit: die OP, hate you

    Leave a comment:


  • e30prideTN
    replied
    Glad you scored that! I'd be mad if it was closer and I lost out on it -- amazing find.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    No kidding bro... that thing is awesome, nice steal there lucky!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • beybedba
    replied
    holy mackarel! lucky you!

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    nice score. treat it right and bring it back to its original glory.

    Leave a comment:


  • colorado_cabrio
    replied
    wow just wow

    Leave a comment:

Working...