Just picked this up from a Tow yard. Updated 7/24/13

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ak-
    replied
    What the fuck?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Oh fuck yeah, lucky fucker

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Omfg

    Leave a comment:


  • karzrtoyz
    replied
    Originally posted by Isthmus
    I call bullshit
    I know its hard to believe, I about shit in my pants when I saw the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Glad you got it. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • karzrtoyz
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    Fuck you. You son of a bitch. I hate you and where you come from.
    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    This makes up for the time I wasted on 2 junked E30 M3's

    Leave a comment:


  • Ian Bowers
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    Fuck you. You son of a bitch. I hate you and where you come from.

    Leave a comment:


  • Smoove1
    replied
    That is one awesome find. Did you get it cheap?

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Fuck you. You son of a bitch. I hate you and where you come from.

    Leave a comment:


  • Just picked this up from a Tow yard. Updated 7/24/13

    I will be updating Post 1 with current add ons


    Some one abandoned this @ a tow yard. Perfect for a summer cruiser!



















    Here's what has been done so far since I got it from the Tow yard: 3/29.13
    Rebuild s50 bottom end - Castro Motorsport
    New S50 head
    5 speed swap Zf Tranny
    3.25 lsd
    Castros box with tune
    Castros Custom Exhaust
    All new seals, sensors,etc, etc,

    BAR Certified!!!

    Removed the getrag 5speed, 4.10 lsd, and complete m20- all that is now Castros- hit him up if you need it














    223 Hp with Cats!!







    BAR CERTIFIED!!!!!










    New shit to put on the car:




    The new tails!!



    7/20/13





    Mhw Smoked Tails lights
    Mtech Cloth to redo the interior.
    4th RS still in box
    New Hella Smoked smileys in the box

    Etc, etc... never ends..


    Car Built by Chris Castro @ Castros Motorsports!!- North Hollywood.

    Everything works like a champ, can is super fast and fun for a heavy ass
    Mtech 2 vert.
    Last edited by karzrtoyz; 07-25-2013, 03:48 AM.
Working...