My DD of the last 4 years

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kershaw
    replied
    i think you meant to post on http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/index.php

    just cause you have BBS rims doesnt mean you drive an e30....

    :P

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Needs SS wing. Not because everyone else does it, but because it looks sexy as fvck.

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    Hmm...seem to have seen this on DriftStL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    What gears are in it? Needs an SS spoiler too!
    It still has highway gears, I used to rack up the millage, now that Im not driving it as much I might throw in some 4.10s just for fun.

    And I couldn't decide on the spoiler, Im not a big fan of doing what every one else does, I even added my little touch to my SS Hood. Heres a pic of it before I put it on. I had to do the a weird little stripe to make me feel like its just a little bit different. Sorry about the blurry pic I was standing under a giant sheet.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    What gears are in it? Needs an SS spoiler too!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    That's sick! I also used to love those, I bet it's hella fast in a straight line. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    OMFG HAHAHAHAHHAHA i'm lolling so fucking hard this is fucking PURE GOLD.
    It's also older then the internets lol ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn
    OMFG HAHAHAHAHHAHA i'm lolling so fucking hard this is fucking PURE GOLD.

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    dad used to have a z28. because this is r3v lower it and get better wheels.
    It is lowered... Well enough to fit my DRs on the rear still.

    Originally posted by bp9129
    this is really a funny looking e30
    I've never been a fan of the aftermarket body kits to be honest
    LMAO

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Welcome to the site! Theres a few other f-body owners on here too. I got a 96 Firehawk.

    Leave a comment:


  • bp9129
    replied
    this is really a funny looking e30
    I've never been a fan of the aftermarket body kits to be honest

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    dad used to have a z28. because this is r3v lower it and get better wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    I remember when I loved GM F bodies....
    Damn that was a long time ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • grippymonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Julien
    picture of mullet too pls?



    i kid i kid
    made me lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...