Big Brother & Younger Sister

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DuMa
    replied
    e36 dont make my pants tight

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoove1
    I wouldn't call H&Rs and bilsteins "full race" suspension by a long shot. Its looks nice though.
    I meant to say H&R Race ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Smoove1
    replied
    I wouldn't call H&Rs and bilsteins "full race" suspension by a long shot. Its looks nice though.

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Thanks guys:)

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Cars look great man! Happy 4th!

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Thanks buddy I have some ides for th ti as well but no time right now.I have a supercharger setup for the ti. To many projects at once though.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirk619
    replied
    the ti looks good.

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    started a topic Big Brother & Younger Sister

    Big Brother & Younger Sister

    Hey Guys,
    Just bought the 99 m3 and had my 318ti over at my shop so I decided to take one shot of both siblings:) E36 M3 has full race suspension H&R Billy with ssways supersprint exhaust chip dinin intake strut bar short shift. I have alot of goodies in werkz for this one;)
    Have a great July 4 weeked R3V:)
Working...