Big Brother & Younger Sister

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30lov
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    I just hate how the trim stops at the front fender like that. Other than that, I think the E36'ers would love it.
    nope.

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    I just hate how the trim stops at the front fender like that. Other than that, I think the E36'ers would love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    gross.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Whats up with you cali guys and the euro plate under the regular tag?

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Here are some pixs on the way to SEMA show in LV:) will post up more soon!




    Leave a comment:


  • Pino
    replied
    haha yeah thats why i was so surprised you obviously work for them. just givin you a hard time ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Originally posted by Pino
    i like how you removed the ESM wheel covers so they look less cheesy haha
    That is just temporary my friend;) I need to rep the ESM Brand at the show...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pino
    replied
    i like how you removed the ESM wheel covers so they look less cheesy haha

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    All show and no go, I assure you.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonbk
    replied
    C'mon guys.. it's for SEMA show. I think it serves its purpose very well in terms of business perspective.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by vandol
    it looks good, as long as everything serves its purpose..then why not.

    The vents on the front fenders might be for letting the hot air out?
    All show and no go, I assure you.

    Leave a comment:


  • vandol
    replied
    it looks good, as long as everything serves its purpose..then why not.

    The vents on the front fenders might be for letting the hot air out?

    Leave a comment:


  • kman_e30
    replied
    looks good dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    It looks like that car has multiple personality disorder. Vented front fenders, bolt on rear arches, 12ft spoiler, etc... just doesn't go well together.

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    you really do a number on everything that crosses your path.

    Leave a comment:

Working...