Big Brother & Younger Sister

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    I try not to be too much of a dick, but honestly I feel sorry for this car. Liked it a lot better when you first got it. I would not have done a single thing that has been done to that car since then.
    sorry but qft
    i appreciate the work put in tho

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    I try not to be too much of a dick, but honestly I feel sorry for this car. Liked it a lot better when you first got it. I would not have done a single thing that has been done to that car since then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    You will need some sort of power enhancement to return the performance back to stock due to the heavier wheels, additional weight, and increased aero-drag.

    Just sayin'

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    So here is a small update with the car! I have officially decided to sell the Turbo kit that was going to be installed on the car. I will go another route with the engine and possibly run the Alpha n carbon box with tune;) Also full custom exhaust will be in the werkz!

    The side skirt and rear bumper diffusers are being made as we speak... This will add the finishing touches to the Aero department of the car:)

    Here are some pixs of the car and how it looks now. I removed the tint and also added the NEW ESM RED CAPS!!!









    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince30
    Looks over the top to me, maybe you should trailer it everywhere so people think its a real race car.
    Thanks for the feedback my friend:D

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    Looks over the top to me, maybe you should trailer it everywhere so people think its a real race car.

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    Thanks for all the feedback (good or bad) :) I love the way the car sits right now. Although not everyone cup of tee it is OK to make something out of the usual and boring M3. End of the day car serves great purpose;)

    Also side skirt and rear bumper diffuser are being made for this M3... Stay tuned for the madness!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tyleRcoey
    replied
    i love track car esthetics, but this car is overkill.

    Leave a comment:


  • Insomniac912
    replied
    No offense, but i just threw up in my mouth a little. I was really feeling that sandwich.

    PS. Really love your wheels tho.

    Leave a comment:


  • pacmanE30
    replied
    maybe if you were able to take profile shots of it static and showed how much lower it was while tracking, this kit might make sense... other than that, i don't see much use for the rear spoiler.

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Take of the side moldings and replace that park bench with a LTW hi-rise wing and it'll look so much better. Whats under the hood?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jhonno
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    I just hate how the trim stops at the front fender like that. Other than that, I think the E36'ers would love it.
    Agree. Disagree with the 2nd point.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    I just hate how the trim stops at the front fender like that. Other than that, I think the E36'ers would love it.
    Nope.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Massimo
    I can dig it. I am not sure about the spoiler something dose not quite look right about it.

    Anyways if I had an E36 I would probably consider this kit, sick of seeing the standard M3 kit everyone has it and it dose not interest me anymore.

    As for the Function of Form people. Who gives the fuck, I don't see any of you guys taking your IS lip to a wind tunnel to see if it gives some down force.

    Kinda...........except iS lip is stock bmw stuff not aftermarket sema stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    I can dig it. I am not sure about the spoiler something dose not quite look right about it.

    Anyways if I had an E36 I would probably consider this kit, sick of seeing the standard M3 kit everyone has it and it dose not interest me anymore.

    As for the Function of Form people. Who gives the fuck, I don't see any of you guys taking your IS lip to a wind tunnel to see if it gives some down force.

    Leave a comment:

Working...