Tde9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • grippymonkey
    replied
    soooooooooo dope!

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    It's low but it still looks like it's still very drivable! I like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nut
    replied
    Originally posted by isayyo2
    Get rid of the sidemarkers and maybe a 2000cs bumper
    Seriously!? Haters among us.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Humjet
    replied
    That has to be the best looking BMW ever!!! And I don't mind the stance treatment you have given it
    Last edited by The Humjet; 07-18-2011, 06:07 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gverelli
    replied
    Man thats nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • isayyo2
    replied
    Get rid of the sidemarkers and maybe a 2000cs bumper

    Leave a comment:


  • Hick
    replied
    Dont let your friend drive this one

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    I'm not an expert but I do say simplicity is perfection.


    Great job on this beautiful car, please stop right there.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Looks good but maybe its just me but I think the car is too classic to have this treatment. I wouldnt kick it outta the garage though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    Dear Lord,

    Please let me have a car like Mike's someday.

    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    I have started my day with a look at pure automotive sex, thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Power
    replied
    Maximal baller status

    Leave a comment:


  • shaferbm
    replied
    Absolutely classy. So clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nut
    replied
    Mike, as per usual... simply amazing! Stay classy my friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • byza213
    replied
    holy fuck!

    Leave a comment:

Working...