Tde9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick
    oh my fuck that is clean as fuck.
    This too.

    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Looks good but maybe its just me but I think the car is too classic to have this treatment. I wouldnt kick it outta the garage though.
    EXCUSE ME??!! What the fucking fuck isn't "classic" about Clean as FUCK RSs??!! Racecars are low with multi-piece race wheels. This car Looks EXACTLY the way it should.

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Looks good but maybe its just me but I think the car is too classic to have this treatment. I wouldnt kick it outta the garage though.
    agreed.

    clean car though!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    You already know how I feel about this. <3

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Achievement Unlocked: Raging Erection

    Leave a comment:


  • JJ1
    replied
    Really nice car! Turned heads 30yrs ago and will still do it 30yrs from now. I would prefer less "stance" more meat. .02

    Leave a comment:


  • DuMa
    replied
    extremely nice car. :)
    but lol is that the same car at import alliance 2011? showed everyone up



    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    you done good, man. real good

    Leave a comment:


  • SSE30
    replied
    New wallpaper

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    james bond would approve

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Outstanding!

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I can't wait to see the 3" chop and full body sectioning, coupled with a BOP v8 and halibrandts with wide whites!!!!

    Maybe just rust the belt-line chrome and the bumpers?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    hawtness

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Want to hate......but can't. Well done.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    VERY nice. 1 question, in a few of the pics it looks like there is alot of pos. camber in the front, is it just the angle of the pic?
    was wondering the same thing...

    looks great though, keep this one as is please!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    Don't ruin this one.

    Leave a comment:

Working...