Tde9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SpasticDwarf
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    Love everything about the car.



    you know he wont answer you or anyone else. He just makes a thread and dips the fuck out.
    Not true at all.

    There's a story on www.stanceworks.com if you'd like to read it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Love everything about the car.

    Originally posted by dillsnick
    I've been waiting to see some proper photo's of this thing.. Where oh where did you get it? History on it?
    you know he wont answer you or anyone else. He just makes a thread and dips the fuck out.

    Leave a comment:


  • foofopps
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    WTF is up with this "lime" thing
    In another thread someone typed "lime" when they meant to type "like" so now everyone is saying "they lime it"

    Leave a comment:


  • schtozo
    replied
    Very cool, nicely done

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    I've been waiting to see some proper photo's of this thing.. Where oh where did you get it? History on it?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    WTF is up with this "lime" thing

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    I limed all over the place

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    well done!

    Leave a comment:


  • bmedw
    replied
    I need to change my underwear.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by dude8383
    I think he was referring to the drop/"stance"
    This AND the size of the wheels. This IMO so chill out "dude"! Yes, RS's are classic but the whole setup to me is a bit much. Again, I wouldnt kick it outta my garage. I am not about to start a debate on what looks good in Mikes thread. Too many of his threads get locked up in here. Do your thing Mike!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_luv_
    replied
    thread title for the lulz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Car looks great love the look, hot 100% on wheel selection, but super looking ride, and I am not now or ever was a hater of your earlier ride, but I would die a little bit inside if anything "dras(spas)tic" were to happen to this car...

    Jus' Sayin'

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by dude8383
    I think he was referring to the drop/"stance"
    Yo dawg. It's barely "stanced." It looks LEGIT.


    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    This too.



    EXCUSE ME??!! What the fucking fuck isn't "classic" about Clean as FUCK RSs??!! Racecars are low with multi-piece race wheels. This car Looks EXACTLY the way it should.
    I think he was referring to the drop/"stance"

    Leave a comment:

Working...