X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a little bitch! Fuck dude that's horrible
    '91 318is

Comment

I'd seriously throw a shit-fit if this happened to me, you have the patience of a saint since you can walk away only with legal action and not taking a crowbar to that kid's knees.

I just sat at a stop sign for 10 minutes waiting for it to turn green.

Comment

this kid likes drugs, lace some up and give it to him. free&clear......

Comment

sorry man :(

But, you'll spring back.

Comment

Have you consulted a laywer since you have papers?

Man that blows!
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

damn mike that shit really sux... make sure u get ur monies from the insurance... i didnt and it put me in a BADD spot...... but ill take the engine if ur gonna completely part it ;)
              sigpic
              ^Back in the game^
              BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
              FS thread:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

Jesus, I usually think it's stupid when people ask if you "beat the shit out of the idiot that hit you" but man, I think I would have. At least knowing how much time and effort went into that car. I dunno if I could control myself. No license and no insurance. Wow.

Keep up the good work, man and get what you want for your car. :up:

P.s. That interior looks great. ;)
                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

ahhhhh :( sux Homie soo bad

this pisses me off
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

shitty, sorry man
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

just sick and wrong
                      -Andy

Comment

Nooooo....muthafucking..noooo....!!

I saw the first picture before I read the article and your username and I was totally hoping it wasn't ur car. Damn dude, I'm sorry sorry about the car. I hope you get enough to at least cover the bulk of what you spent. GL dude.
                        Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Yes. Get a lawyer.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

WOW fuck I just saw this.

CHIRST man I am so sorry, I would prolly have killed the kid.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                              You can't buy a car back from the insurance twice.
                              I had a friend who bought back a 2 door S10 blazer twice, no issues.
                              Originally posted by White325is View Post
                              Once I buy it back from the insurance, alot of shit will be parted from it. alot of shit I wont be able to use on the next car. Everything is brand new from front to rear and all OEM. I didnt skimp on anything. Makes me wish I did.
                              murphy's law dude, if you had scrimped on everything you'd still be driving it today.

My condolences, car looked fantastic.
                              - Josh
                              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                              Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

damn this ruined my day. it is so sad to see this time of shit happen. and 100x worst that you just patched her up.
                                get a lawyer sue the Fuck outa the owner of the car.
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X